DE/DT Charles Grant says he would like to play for the Falcons!

iDash

"Former New Orleans defensive end Charles Grant put the Carolina Panthers on his three-team wish list of destinations Wednesday, but at the moment, there's no reciprocation. Grant, appearing on Sirius NFL Radio, mentioned the Panthers, Falcons and Titans among his preferred teams. The 31-year-old said the two NFC South teams are attractive so he could play the Saints twice a year."

If U didnt know the Saints would throw Grant on the Left side and Put the Three other DLs on the Right Side!

Mr Double Team Grant would be a nice addition for Lofton!

A Gap penetrating DT

77436096.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=77BFBA49EF878921E86F5CE8BE5D78FB1B0A1DE3B75151C83D8F7AD25B39BE1BF33904DE105BA60C

Dt Rotation

Perry/Babs

Grant/Dorsey

I was listening to it when he was on and he said the Falcons could be this years Superbowl champions. He was asked if he let the Falcons know he was interested. He was trying to be coy and said no then played along with the host and said he could tell them for him.

Anyways, the Falcons would be moving in the wrong direction because Grant is getting old and his game has been in decline for a few years. The Falcons have potential up and comers they just need that next potential star from the draft instead of a bunch of late round (except JA of course) or guys who have been in the system long enough and will not be more than a backup at this point. I may be willing to drop JA for Grant though as a just in case backup type guy but he would have to come really cheap.

I wouldnt mind the move at all if he came for a cheap price. We could sign him and put him in the rotation with Babs, Jerry, and Johnson and then we could trade Jam away to a 3-4 team.

Because Vance Walker looks like a good player and with another year of practice and learning so by 2011 Vance would move into the rotation and Jam would be pretty much useless to us anyways.

I like the idea of him coming in and doing exactly what Jam does because believe it or not like I said Jam has value to a 3-4 team and could be traded away.

Isn't he set to be suspended at least 4 games this year?

Starcaps incident related (suspension was delayed due to the "Williams Wall" playing the system).

I think this was him. I know there were 4 players who the NFL decided to hold off on suspending until the Minnesota court system ruled. Those 4 players were 2 off of the Viking'd d-line and 2 off of the Saint's d-line (imagine that...the two teams where the players are allowed to cheat both made it to the NFL Championship game :rolleyes: ).

"Former New Orleans defensive end Charles Grant put the Carolina Panthers on his three-team wish list of destinations Wednesday, but at the moment, there's no reciprocation. Grant, appearing on Sirius NFL Radio, mentioned the Panthers, Falcons and Titans among his preferred teams. The 31-year-old said the two NFC South teams are attractive so he could play the Saints twice a year."

If U didnt know the Saints would throw Grant on the Left side and Put the Three other DLs on the Right Side!

Mr Double Team Grant would be a nice addition for Lofton!

A Gap penetrating DT

77436096.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=77BFBA49EF878921E86F5CE8BE5D78FB1B0A1DE3B75151C83D8F7AD25B39BE1BF33904DE105BA60C

Dt Rotation

Perry/Babs

Grant/Dorsey

Did I miss something? When did we get Dorsey?