Anybody else feel that its just a two team race now?

savage77

I feel honestly that the NFC South is just a two team race right now, and prob will be for next couple of years. Falcons and Saints are clearly the two best teams in the South maybe the entire NFC. I feel the Bucs are a good 2-3 years away from really competing and it almost seems like Carolina is sort of cleaning house this year so they may be using this year to relieve some money issues (Jake Delhomme). I mean we can't look over either of them, but I feel we could sweep both of them fairly easily. I know it is far away and we still have the draft to go, but this is just my observation from right now lol. I also feel we have gotten stronger so far this offseason while new orleans has gotten weaker. I think this division could be ours to lose.

Guest Gritz

I have watched enough NFL football over the years to know that early March is waaaaaaaay too early to be making any pronouncements about who is going to do what next fall....... ;)

I know we're headed in the right direction and we have the best people guiding this franchise that we have ever had.

That's good enough for me for now.

Despite what we have been seeing from the other Three teams in the NFC South this offseason!...You can never doubt a team out of the race!..I do feel highly confident in our team this year And believe we could stretch the road this season but never do I look at a team and just assume their out of it!

Edited by CHOCTHEFALCONFAN

Nope. Not at all. Regardless of what you think-- Carolina has 2 halfbacks that would star on virtually every team in the NFL. Otah is a run blocking beast and ill only get better. Granted, they have no qb, but they have talented defense and one **** of a running game. You're an idiot if you write them off.

Nope. Not at all. Regardless of what you think-- Carolina has 2 halfbacks that would star on virtually every team in the NFL. Otah is a run blocking beast and ill only get better. Granted, they have no qb, but they have talented defense and one **** of a running game. You're an idiot if you write them off.

I agree with the noobie.

Now I'll go spark a doobie.