Circulating rumor. probably no truth to it but;

Big Bubba

Here's the source of the rumor:

http://www.carolinahuddle.com/forum/carolina-panthers/32339-new-info-on-possible-d-will-trade.html

It's seriously just some guy on a forum saying he has a "source".

:P Pretty much. At least the fools have upgraded from just the "omg dwill to Sd for their 1st round pick" rumors.

Edited by 08NFCSChamps

Dwill will not be traded to anyone. In just two years starting, the kid has already broken several Carolina Rb records. I think the team takes pride in having the best rb duo in the league.

That being said, I'd love to trade something for a premier WR to go along with Smith. Just not Dwill or Stewart.

no one wants him out more than a bucs fan, but that move would be the bone head move of all time.

Now I can't stop thinking about that MNF game in '08. I think Stewart did most of that damage, Dwill got the yards but Stewart was the one literally abusing the guys on defense. I agree that it would be a ******** move.

Now I can't stop thinking about that MNF game in '08. I think Stewart did most of that damage, Dwill got the yards but Stewart was the one literally abusing the guys on defense. I agree that it would be a ******** move.

for just sproles and a first yes it would be a terrible move,

It actually would be a good idea for the panthers to trade Williams if they could get a kings ransom in return, however I doubt that would happen.

But just sproles and a late first round pick imo would not be enough

for just sproles and a first yes it would be a terrible move,

It actually would be a good idea for the panthers to trade Williams if they could get a kings ransom in return, however I doubt that would happen.

But just sproles and a late first round pick imo would not be enough

Yep. A first round pick that's worse than the one the Panthers originally used to pick him up. I'll never understand the reasoning some people have to want to trade away proven stars for a first round draft pick that could hold a potential bust.

Yep. A first round pick that's worse than the one the Panthers originally used to pick him up. I'll never understand the reasoning some people have to want to trade away proven stars for a first round draft pick that could hold a potential bust.

Your guess is as good as mine.

I could see if like a top 10 pick then I could possibly see it being considered, however since its going to be @ the bottom half of the round, I doubt the panthers get someone as prodoctive right away with that pick.

any idea about what Carolina is going to do for a second wr? It looks like Bryant signed with cincy

Your guess is as good as mine.

I could see if like a top 10 pick then I could possibly see it being considered, however since its going to be @ the bottom half of the round, I doubt the panthers get someone as prodoctive right away with that pick.

any idea about what Carolina is going to do for a second wr? It looks like Bryant signed with cincy

Most are speculating that the Panthers will draft a #2 wr in the 2nd round. Which one though, no one knows. At least this years draft is deep when it comes to Wrs.