Have a question for Kroy Biermann?

****Interview was conducted earlier today. Thank you all for your Input****

Tomorrow I will be conducting an interview with Falcon DE Kroy Biermann. It will mirror the 20 question format I did with Michael Boley a couple of years ago.

While I have my own list of questions I wanted to offer the members here a chance to submit some questions of interest that I can ask him as part of the interview.

The article will be posted on Bleacher Report and of course linked here.

So if you have any interesting questions you would like to pose, post them up here and I will try to work some in.

Thanks.

I would love to hear a question something along the lines of:

Does he prefer RE opposed to LE?

Does he think he can be a full time LE for us?

Why do so many rookie DE's struggle transitioning in the NFL?

What is one area that he has been working on to get better?

What are his biggest strengths and weaknesses?

I would add in stuff about what teammate has impressed you, but i don't know if you want to put him on the spot like that.

how much beer can he drink? :lol:

On a serious note, the questions regarding the DE need would be great.

Also....what does he think he brings to the table to warrant being the starter opposite Abraham.

Lastly, how much has he worked with Abraham if any to get better at his technique?

What's wrong with Jamal Anderson?

Have you watched tape of other DE's and yourself and if so what did you take from it to improve your game from last year?

Have Coach ever tried to move you to a situation OLB?

Being a 5th round pick from a small school, are you still trying to prove that you belong with the Falcons?

Do you do any plyometric exercise to increase speed?

Edited by BladeGT

Have you watched tape of other DE's and yourself and if so what did you take from it to improve your game from last year?

Have Coach ever tried to move you to a situation OLB?

Being a 5th round pick from a small school, are you still trying to prove that you belong with the Falcons?

Do you do any plyometric exercise to increase speed?

FYI there was a radio interview with him on 680 the fan I think last week and he was saying he was getting ready to go train (in indy?) to work on his strength, speed and run game.

Hello Mr. BEERMAN...

1.) It's ok if I call you the BEERMAN....right?

2.) What was the biggest surprise for you adjusting from college to the pro's?

3.) What aspects of your game have required the most attention or development?

4.) What things are you focusing on this offseason?

5.) What are your goals headed into training camp this year?

6.) What are your goals for yourself and for the team this season?

7.) There are some people, Mr BEERMAN, who doubt that you could develop into something more than a situational passrusher. What are your feelings on that topic?

8.) You've been described as a high-motor guy and even been compared by some fans as the second coming of Patrick Kerney. How does that make you feel?

9.) It's safe to say , that coming from a division II school as a late round pick, that you were a bit of a project coming into the NFL. Now that you're headed into your third season, stronger and more experienced, where do you fit in on a defensive line that has a lot to prove after last season?

10.) A bright point for you guys was how well you played the run. Do you think that with Peria Jerry healthy, more experience for you, another year for Lawrence Sidbury, another stellar season from Babs, that maybe you guys could take some of the weight off of the shoulders of an aging John Abraham?

11.) That brings up another point. Abe had a down year last season. I'm sure you young guys on the d-line look up to someone like him quite a bit. He's getting older. Do you think that when his time comes that you and Sid are the ones to carry the torch for him?

12.) Would you say that you've learned a good bit from Abe the last few years?

13.) Is there a sense of urgency, knowing that he's never really been deep into the playoffs, for you and the other guys to elevate your level of play to give him another shot or two before his career comes to an end?

14.) How does it feel to be on such a young team with so much going for it right now?

15.) In the beginning of year three, has reality sunk in yet...you know...that you are one of the very lucky few who get to walk out on that field on Sundays and play this game?

16.) When did you first know that you were going to play football?

17.) What's it like now when you go back home?

18.) Now that the Saints have gotten a Lombardi Trophy, do you think that motivates you and your teammates to push just a little bit harder, prepare a little more diligently, to try and bring one home for yourselves?

19.) Let's say for a minute, that the football thing never worked out. What would you be doing right now?

20.) If you had one thing to say to all the Falcons fans, particularly yours, that are listening right now, what would it be?

With a true cover corner (shut-down corner)on board (Dunta Robinson?, nice addition by the way: Do you think the Falcons will become more aggressive and design more creative blitz packages? If yes, will we need to add another DE in the draft (1st Round) to get to the QB?

I think we are set with our rotation, but we should always add depth to every position.

Does Brent Grimes deserve the nickname Sugar Nipples?

Do your teammates have a nickname for you?

Who has better hair, you or TD?

Speaking of red hair, are you and Sam Baker related?

Did the Atlanta snow make you homesick for Montana winters?

Did you actually practice as emergency kicker? What other positions can you play in an emergency?

Would you rather face a stand in the pocket quick release QB or an athletic extend a play with his legs passer?

Which was harder for you to learn as a pro DE, footwork or hand/arm technique?

Who is the person you admire most in life?

Something like:

"With Robinson signing and helping out the secondary, a lot of experts and fans are looking for the Falcons to adress the pass rush in the upcoming draft. What do you think it will take to make the pass rush, and pass defense more effective this upcoming season?"

also

"How is Lawrence Sidbury doing? How big do you think his potential is?"