Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

coachx

Any tailgaters off the Northside Dr. Private Lots ?

4 posts in this topic

Huge Falcons fan..........just miss the tailgating atmosphere in the "Gulch" and at UGA games.

I just have 2 season tickets and would like to find a decent sized group who tailgates in one of the private lots off Northside Dr for next season. I usually park in the one right beside the Marta Station but am open to parking in any of the lots of Northside Dr. since its so much quicker to exit the area from that side of the Dome.

Huge Falcons fan..........just miss the tailgating atmosphere in the "Gulch" and at UGA games.

I just have 2 season tickets and would like to find a decent sized group who tailgates in one of the private lots off Northside Dr for next season. I usually park in the one right beside the Marta Station but am open to parking in any of the lots of Northside Dr. since its so much quicker to exit the area from that side of the Dome.

How you doing COACHX... You have a very good location, we use to tailgate in the State Farm parking lot about 3 years ago. We moved down the street to the YELLOW LOT on the corner of Northside and Simpson(IVAN ALLEN). We moved due to the $400 per season, not enough space and the gravel. We do miss the quick walk and we did lose some tailgaters that use to ride the train. Even though our walk is about 7 min, we are in a paved parking lot with plenty of restrooms and the biggest advantage is the $8 parking. Feel free to come down and join us in the YELLOW lot, if you know how to navigate down Simpson rd back to I-20 or take Northside to Bankhead and to Marietta to I-285 you will be ok.

How you doing COACHX... You have a very good location, we use to tailgate in the State Farm parking lot about 3 years ago. We moved down the street to the YELLOW LOT on the corner of Northside and Simpson(IVAN ALLEN). We moved due to the $400 per season, not enough space and the gravel. We do miss the quick walk and we did lose some tailgaters that use to ride the train. Even though our walk is about 7 min, we are in a paved parking lot with plenty of restrooms and the biggest advantage is the $8 parking. Feel free to come down and join us in the YELLOW lot, if you know how to navigate down Simpson rd back to I-20 or take Northside to Bankhead and to Marietta to I-285 you will be ok.

I had been parking in pvt lot right behind the State Farm lot for $25 a game the last 2 seasons. However, the last 2 games they upped it to $40.

Yellow lot for $8 rocks ! I thought you needed a season parking pass for the yellow lot. It it remains $8 next year then that will be my new spot for sure.

I had been parking in pvt lot right behind the State Farm lot for $25 a game the last 2 seasons. However, the last 2 games they upped it to $40.

Yellow lot for $8 rocks ! I thought you needed a season parking pass for the yellow lot. It it remains $8 next year then that will be my new spot for sure.

Well we will be looking to meet you. Just ask anybody for directions to the ATLFALCOHOLICS tailgate.