Dunlap, Iupati, Kindle, Graham and Weatherspoon

sandtrap

I know a lot of people are talking about our needs and who they would pick. If the scenario played out so that the following players were available at 19 and you're TD, what'd you do?

Dunlap (I know, I know, it's a stretch so if you feel this is completely impossible, and I somewhat agree, although you never know, say Dunlap and whoever else from the list if he's not there)

Iupati

Kindle

Graham

Weatherspoon

DE? OL? OLB?

Or do you trade down and go for value?

I know a lot of people are talking about our needs and who they would pick. If the scenario played out so that the following players were available at 19 and you're TD, what'd you do?

Dunlap (I know, I know, it's a stretch so if you feel this is completely impossible, and I somewhat agree, although you never know, say Dunlap and whoever else from the list if he's not there)

Iupati

Kindle

Graham

Weatherspoon

DE? OL? OLB?

We don't have the same info that TD has. So any decision we make is going to be flawed. However, I do know I don't want Lupati at 19. I doubt if Kindle is there at 19. Weatherspoon or Graham is interesting. But I don't know enough about Graham. Also it depends on what I will get in return for trading down. There are too many variables and not enough info for a good well-informed decision.

...............channeling TD's brain.............

What I always do. Study film, talk to coaches going all the way back to Pop Warner if need be, interview the players, discuss options and needs with my scouting group and the Falcons coaching staff, try to keep Arthur out of my hair (yes, that's why it looks the way it does). And oh yeah - follow the opinions on this board as the ultimate arbiter of talent.

At the end of the day we're all speculating and I'm not asking anyone for a serious analysis here. Just curious that if these players are on the board at 19, what you would if you made the call. Isn't this what almost every single thread on page 1 is about?

...............channeling TD's brain.............

What I always do. Study film, talk to coaches going all the way back to Pop Warner if need be, interview the players, discuss options and needs with my scouting group and the Falcons coaching staff, try to keep Arthur out of my hair (yes, that's why it looks the way it does). And oh yeah - follow the opinions on this board as the ultimate arbiter of talent.

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif That's awesome.

As for me on the actual topic? Very happy with Graham or Spoon.

Edited by BCEaGleATLFaLcOn

Scratch Iupati and Kindle off. DE is a need and I imagine it to be at the LDE spot. Scratch off Graham then. Carlos Dunlap or Sean Weatherspoon. I really wouldn't mind eitehr but value-wise, it's got to be Dunlap. We can pick AJ Edds who's not that much worse than Weatherspoon in the 3rd-4th round. We wouldn't find anyone of value at DE in the later rounds compared to Dunlap at #19 imo.

Iupati

Kindle

Graham

Weatherspoon

DE? OL? OLB?

Dunlap is a freakin trainwreck and Iupati absolutely cannot pass block so you can scratch both off your list.

Edited by BenB321

I would Look at all possible trade down scenarios and see how far i woould drop, and unless i get an amazing trade offer i would stay put and draft Spoon, now lets say a team like New England wanted to trade up to get graham and they offer their first and either a latr second early third i probably would take that deal figuring that Spoon would probbaly still be there and we pick up an additional 2nd or 3rd.