FA PICK UP!

sandtrap

I just had a baby boy on Monday at 10:13 AM an he is the newest Falcon fan to join us this off-season. Live up in NY but plan on heading down to the Dome for a few games this season. Already have some apparel lined up for him and being that he's 9.1 lbs, I'll start his combine training very shortly haha :lol:

haha thanks guys. At 9+ lbs, I think OL our OL might have the help they need. We have plenty of time though so whatever TD doesn't fix with this draft (complete confidence there won't be any more holes), I'll be sure to cross train my little buddy to fit into haha.

BTW, I tried to negotiate for some huggies but his agent (mommy) wasn't having that, I had to give in and go with pampers :lol:. I should have called TD in to negotiate for me haha. Thanks again guys!

I just had a baby boy on Monday at 10:13 AM an he is the newest Falcon fan to join us this off-season. Live up in NY but plan on heading down to the Dome for a few games this season. Already have some apparel lined up for him and being that he's 9.1 lbs, I'll start his combine training very shortly haha :lol:

Congrats on your blessing from above friend :):) . Hopefully we will see him in a Falcons jersey one day :D:D

Congrats man, at 9 lbs did he hold out for a bigger contract for a couple weeks? Or was he on time? :lol:

HAHA - we locked him in a couple days before he was due in camp :lol: Getting him to camp (delivery) was easy, I'm more concerned he might want an extention too soon and ask for big bucks haha.

Congrats on your blessing from above friend :):) . Hopefully we will see him in a Falcons jersey one day :D:D

Thank man. Not sure how young people take children to games but I'm planning on going to games this coming season and if he's allowed in, I"ll bring him in his jersey and take plenty of pictures. I have some stuff I bought for him and got from relatives already. B)

Thank man. Not sure how young people take children to games but I'm planning on going to games this coming season and if he's allowed in, I"ll bring him in his jersey and take plenty of pictures. I have some stuff I bought for him and got from relatives already. B)

I'm pretty sure if he can sit on your lap he is free! ^_^

I'm pretty sure if he can sit on your lap he is free! ^_^

Thanks again everyone for your kind words. I'll probably end up saving this thread for him because I will be training him to be a huge fan just like papa.

Tdot, where-a-boots ( :lol: ) in T dot are you in? I went to school in Buffalo and use to head up there all the time to party. :lol:

Thanks again everyone for your kind words. I'll probably end up saving this thread for him because I will be training him to be a huge fan just like papa.

Tdot, where-a-boots ( :lol: ) in T dot are you in? I went to school in Buffalo and use to head up there all the time to party. :lol:

I now actually live in Barrie, which is an hour North of Toronto. But I went to York university in Toronto and grew up near Hwy 7 if you heave heard of that.

Congratulations. That's one big boy. Mine has been wanting to play football every since he could walk. He is finally old enough to play this fall. Actually we were both excited about him being able to play this year. I tried to buy his helmet about 9 months too early. :D