Our board vs. theirs

XXVIII-III

A lot of fans from other teams come to our boards to talk trash. I personally have visited other teams websites, but I have never interacted with their fans (our site is way better than the other one's too...jus' sayin'). But I'd like to know how many of you guys actually post on other teams boards? Are there any of you who do to other teams boards what they come on here and do? We seem to be getting a lot of attention from fans around the league...Especially the NFC south. Are their boards really that lame???

The Saints have the best board out there, without a doubt.

There's also a really good fan site called footballsfuture.com

If you've never heard of it, check it out. There is forums for every team and a bunch of forums for everyone to post in.

I'm not hatin' at all, but the Saints website is kinda lame. And I can't figure out why your here and not there? Again, not hatin' I just don't get it.

I'm not hatin' at all, but the Saints website is kinda lame. And I can't figure out why your here and not there? Again, not hatin' I just don't get it.

The things that make you go Hmmmmmm..... I will visit other sites if someone posts a link and it is about the Falcons, but not purposely go and post on a consistent basis.

Saintsreport is anything but lame. We have a ton of insiders, guys like Schefter are almost useless because we get the info before he does. We have a number of highly educated members (actual professionals, not members) and most members are very smart with the game of football.

I just enjoy being on a number of boards and reading the difference in opinions. But I post mostly in RC, which is more of a NFC South board than a Falcons board. Like I said earlier, footballsfuture is a great board. If your truly a NFL fan check out that board, you should love it.

Saintsreport is anything but lame. We have a ton of insiders, guys like Schefter are almost useless because we get the info before he does. We have a number of highly educated members (actual professionals, not members) and most members are very smart with the game of football.

I just enjoy being on a number of boards and reading the difference in opinions. But I post mostly in RC, which is more of a NFC South board than a Falcons board. Like I said earlier, footballsfuture is a great board. If your truly a NFL fan check out that board, you should love it.

Well why are you always here, the things that make you go Hmmmmm......

YOu dont have to lie to kick it my good man LOL

Edited by Jaymadd

Dude, let's be honest. Saintsreport.com exists only because the Saints wussed out years ago and shut down their "official" NFL message boards because they couldn't stand fans from other teams - especially Falcons fans - bum-rushing their boards. The Panthers did exactly the same thing, which is what gave rise to the site Pantherhuddle.com (or whatever it's called.)

Dude, let's be honest. Saintsreport.com exists only because the Saints wussed out years ago and shut down their "official" NFL message boards because they couldn't stand fans from other teams - especially Falcons fans - bum-rushing their boards. The Panthers did exactly the same thing, which is what gave rise to the site Pantherhuddle.com (or whatever it's called.)

I was never a member of those boards, so I wouldn't know.

I knew that about the Panthers old boards. I didn't know the Saints did that.

Whatabunchapunks.

If you've never heard of it, check it out. There is forums for every team and a bunch of forums for everyone to post in.

Do you like fishsticks?

:blink: :wacko: You claim that they have the best board out there but yet you lame butt is here like someone else said HUMMMM!!!!!

Again if it is anything but Lame why are you here, maybe you just lame have to wonder. you claim the the others are so great then go to them and I promise you will not be missed.

Edited by falcons faithful

blink.gifwacko.gif You claim that they have the best board out there but yet you lame butt is here like someone else said HUMMMM!!!!!

Again if it is anything but Lame why are you here, maybe you just lame have to wonder. you claim the the others are so great then go to them and I promise you will not be missed.

Are you not allowed to post on more than one board? Did I miss the memo?