600 yards

4 td

Bryant was the #1 option

Jenkins:

50 catches

653 yards

1 TD

Jenkins was the #3 option (TD, White)

All this and Jenkins is a better character guy and an elite run blocker. With Jenks getting 5M, I couldnt see paying more for Bryant.

I also think HD is a better WR than Bryant.

Didn't Jenkins have more catches than Bryant last season, while being a #2 compared to being 'the guy'? Not to mention better blocker and better character.

Bucs arent exactly loaded @ WR, and they didnt even attempt to keep him as far as i know.

Yea your exactly right about that. I guess I just want more consistency at #2

Antonio Bryant, if he stayed healthy, would be much more of a threat and far more efficient than Michael Jenkins on this team. This isn't open to debate amongst those who actually watch the games.

His ego/injury issues scare me, though.

Comparing production between a guy like Jenkins(who received single coverage, and mostly soft zones) being thrown to by Ryan and a guy like Bryant(who was the only guy Tb's opponents had to gameplan for, and routinely double teamed) thrown to by Josh Freeman and group of crap journeyman is so deceptive as to be borderline insane.

Bryant has shown flashes of brilliance but who

knows how healthy he is. He really never got back

to full speed last year that I am aware of. Not

a reason in the world to dis Jenkins because this

guy is on the streets...again. Jenkins is a solid

citizen and is tall and swift. Just go deep Mike!

Bryant:

39 catches

600 yards

4 td

Bryant was the #1 option

Jenkins:

50 catches

653 yards

1 TD

You know that Bryant played hurt all of last year right? He also only started 11 games and played in 13. The Bucs also have garbage at the QB position. The year prior he put up over 12,000 yards and 7 Td's. Bryant is way better then Jenks when healthy....this is comming from a Jenkins fan, even though I would like a more productive number 2.

All this and Jenkins is a better character guy and an elite run blocker. With Jenks getting 5M, I couldnt see paying more for Bryant.

Bryant:

39 catches

600 yards

4 td

Bryant was the #1 option

Jenkins:

50 catches

653 yards

1 TD

i didnt know TD suited up for us last year....link??

Thread after thread about bringing in a receiver to replace Jenkins when we all know it isn't going to happen. If we were going to go after someone (from what I read we inquired) it would have been Boldin. NO to Marshall and Bryant. Both have character issues.

Holt would not be a bad idea but at this point in his career he is NOT an upgrade over Jenkins. I've said it once and I'll say it again... TATF is WAY too hard on Jenkins!

I am not looking at Holt replacing Jenkins. I look at him being there for depth. Right now we are 4 deep at WR. We could use one more Vet WR. He still have a productive year last year. We could run more 4 WR sets with him as well. Most importantly we know Holt will not be a problem on or off the field. He is a high character player compare to the others mention.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/players/profile?playerId=1757

Remember that one handed catch falling to the ground back in the 2006 Home game vs. the Steelers.

Remember that 1st down conversion this year that he caught and then dropped.

I like Jenkins, I loved the fact that we drafted Michael Jenkins , but I cannot stand to see him do the latter, when we all know that he is perfectly capable of doing great