Corey Haim found dead

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Huh. I would have bet anything that it would have been the other Corey that died first.

The other Corey will probably be the next to go, of a broken heart...

Kinda like how really old couples usually go one right after the other...

The curse of the 80's continues..

I don't feel sorry for junkies though.. The world is probably better off without his filth..

what an ignorant *** comment. SO if your dad gets hooked on drugs and passes away you would be ok with that because he was a junky?

wow.. that was pretty rough man. i bet if you heard some of the stories of people with drug problems you might feel differently.

That was a pretty rough comment.

Most junkies get hooked when they are young , in their teens , people do alot of stupid things while teenagers

That was a pretty rough comment.

Most junkies get hooked when they are young , in their teens , people do alot of stupid things while teenagers

yep... dont know why i got -1'd for saying that the comment was a bit rough but whatever.

i am working now on getting all my hours to get a CSAC and i hear these stories every day. pretty sad and a pretty stigmatized population.

RIP

yep... dont know why i got -1'd for saying that the comment was a bit rough but whatever.

i am working now on getting all my hours to get a CSAC and i hear these stories every day. pretty sad and a pretty stigmatized population.

RIP

yea that was bs-I took care of ya. ;)

Guest Gritz

as did I

So did I.....

I've had people with my family who have struggled with substance abuse. To a person they are good-hearted people who have fought and overcome their addictions.

I'd much rather spend time with them then the dip**** who call Haim "filth."

So did I.....

I've had people with my family who have struggled with substance abuse. To a person they are good-hearted people who have fought and overcome their addictions.

I'd much rather spend time with them then the dip**** who call Haim "filth."

I +1'd as well. Some of the least likely people struggle with substance abuse and not all are "filth". I guarantee you there are some good people on this board that have probably had substance abuse issues...