Brandon Marshall

thesav

I say the Falcons should trade the 19th overall pick in the 2010 draft and sign Brandon Marshall to a long term deal. Can you imagine the Falcons with Roddy and Brandon on the same field? You get Harry Douglas back playing the slot and don't even mention Tony G and Mike Turner. The offense makes your defense so much better because teams will have to pass to keep up with the Falcons scoring machine. Abe and Sid or Beerman could go off.

I live in Denver, but bleed red and black. I've seen what B Marsh can do. He is worth the 19 pick...

Even better toss in Mike Jenkins and offer next year's second and third round picks.

No way man. Marshall is hella talented and a great player but he's got more than one screw loose. I don't see TD taking a chance on a head case. Not to mention I can't see Marshall agreeing to be a #2 to Roddy, that's a fight waiting to happen.

If he had his chit together and was more a team player I'd be more for it because strictly on the field he's worth it.

He's actually not a bad guy. He made a few mistakes but I'd be willing to bet that any team that get Brandon will get a great team make and a high character guy.

I admit I don't know the guy personally or anything and I do like his skills, my wife is a crazy Broncos fan and I've watched every game he's played in but judging by his actions he's not what we're looking for. Again don't get me wrong on the field dude is a player but he's had a few to many run ins with the law IMO.

Marshall is certainly NOT worth the 19th pick, especially seeing how we don't have the WR position as an absolute need. We NEED a DE opposite of Abe. Biermann isn't going to hold the fort if he's on the field every down (Unfortunately enough to say...)

No way our front office throws that cancer on this team. There is a reason he goes from team to team. We are not the type of football team that signs problem children like him.

team to team? could you define that please?

oh you meant from ucf to denver right? yeah i see now.

Edited by zigg zagg