Simple SB Formula

falconslife

Trade next years 1st round pick and Jamaal Anderson for Brandon Marshall.

Draft Brandon Graham at 19.

ELITE Offensive Weapons:

Turner

Marshall

White

Gonzalez

Norwood

Pass Rush:

Abraham

Graham

Jerry

Babineaux

Biermann

Pass Coverage:

Thomas Decoud

Dunta Robinson

William Moore

Chris Owens

Brian Williams

Solid LBer group

Solid Oline

Solid Special Teams

Edited by falconslife

No thanks, trust me I would love to get him, but I doubt he could make it thru the falcons filter, his maturity level is way too low. All the cr-ap he has given the Bowens, falling thru the TV, etc....... And if you compare him to Dunta, Dunta did one thing, he wrote something on his shoes and played, big whoop. Brandon Marshall was a big headache to the broncos and TD is not going to want to inherit that, too much of a ME player. ;)

Wished we had tried to get Boldin. :rolleyes:

I disagree. We don't need B Marsh. There are only but some many balls to go around between White, Turner, Gonzo... people complain that Jerious doesn't get enough touches. The way TD drafts, I would never take a 1st round pick away... even if it is the 32nd overall  ;)
well not really, lok at the saints, they have over three guys with 500+ yards, cardinals had THREE WR with 1000 yrds, so it can be done, its more about the offense exicuting and scoring TD, thats how u get the ball evend out... BUT U GOTTA EXICUTE

Well now, let's think about it. Boldin is 29, 6'1" 217 and Marshall is 25, 6'4" 230. Who would be more valuable? Tony Gonzalez is 6'5" 243 so he and Marshall would be deadly in the red zone!

By the way, Boldin is slower than Marshall and an equal amount of attitude to be dealt with by the coaches.

well not really, lok at the saints, they have over three guys with 500+ yards, cardinals had THREE WR with 1000 yrds, so it can be done, its more about the offense exicuting and scoring TD, thats how u get the ball evend out... BUT U GOTTA EXICUTE

Yea well neither one of those teams are a run first team like us, they dont have much of a threat in the RB department like we do. If we were to get Marshall (never going to happen but still) our offense would be this:

Turner/Norwood

White

Marshall

Gonzo

Jenkins

Douglas

Someone in that group (most likely Marshall) will not be happy with the limited number of touches he would get