Peria's Brother, John

Any chance we look at Peria's brother John? He's a OL/OG from Ole Miss. I think he's projected for the 3rd round or so. Here's a link on him:

LINK

Here's a quote from that page:

Pro Potential: OL John Jerry - His brother, Peria, was a first round draft pick last year at defensive end. He's got the right stuff, too - he's 6-foot-6, 335-pound guard. Various reports said he turned heads in the Senior Bowl.

Sounds like he's pretty good.

GO FALCONS!!!

Any chance we look at Peria's brother John? He's a OL/OG from Ole Miss. I think he's projected for the 3rd round or so. Here's a link on him:

LINK

Here's a quote from that page:

Pro Potential: OL John Jerry - His brother, Peria, was a first round draft pick last year at defensive end. He's got the right stuff, too - he's 6-foot-6, 335-pound guard. Various reports said he turned heads in the Senior Bowl.

Sounds like he's pretty good.

GO FALCONS!!!

I think I would prefer Mitch Petrus from Arkansas, if he's available. Chris Mortensen tweeted me that he knows him (Petrus) and says he likes him a lot. Strong (42 reps at combine), with a mean streak... but i don't have anything against Jerry. Man, there's a lot of talented players out there this year. guys going in 4th round, might be 2nd rounders in previous years.

I think we will target some interior O-lineman in the 3rd round.

I would be happy with any of these 4 guys in the 3rd round:

G - Jerry, Johnson, Petrus (Jerry is the least probably to be there for us)

C - Tenant

Jerry is the 330 pound road grader for the running game. Johnson is the versitile OL who played both LT & LG for Alabama. Petrus is the feel good story. Walk-on TE who is a weight room warrior that turned himself into a very good starting G.

In the 4th round I would be high on Olsen (center from ND). I'd take him with the supplemental 3rd round pick too (if we get one in the 3rd round that is).

I definately think we will look to improve the O-line depth in the middle rounds. There is a lot of talent to be had in the 3rd and 4th rounds this year. I love the fact we traded spots with Detroit in the 5th round too. There may be a steal left for there as well.

Edited by coachx