Safety Eric Berry receiving interest... from the Falcons?

nuccah

NFL | Berry receiving interest from several teams

Comment (0)

Tue, 09 Mar 2010 11:46:05 -0800

University of Tennessee S Eric Berry said during an interview on SIRIUS NFL Radio that he has met with the New York Jets and Atlanta Falcons and will meet with the Tampa Bay Buccaneers and Cleveland Browns after his Pro Day.

Read more: http://www.kffl.com/hotw/NFL?page=1#ixzz0hjGigtle

------

This is an interesting tidbit.

Why would we show interest in Berry unless the team had concerns about Moore stepping up to the plate?

I also haven't seen a single mockdraft from anybody where Berry gets out of the top 10.

Comment (0)

University of Tennessee S Eric Berry said during an interview on SIRIUS NFL Radio that he has met with the New York Jets and Atlanta Falcons and will meet with the Tampa Bay Buccaneers and Cleveland Browns after his Pro Day.

------

This is an interesting tidbit.

Why would we show interest in Berry unless the team had concerns about Moore stepping up to the plate?

I also haven't seen a single mockdraft from anybody where Berry gets out of the top 10.

Yea i saw that hes going to be a monster he can play ALL DB spots

Comment (0)

We met him at the combine...Allot of scouts think Eric Berry can play CB.. We also met Joe Haden (when he was a top 12 lock)

We have a new CB so it really doesn't matter now.

:lol: I wish it was a little more extreme sometimes. Like Dimitroff saying, "We are going to do our best to trade up to the #1 spot and take Sam Bradford."

Yeah, that would give us something to chew on for a while during the doldrums!

Anything at this point :lol:

This is nothing more than pre-draft fodder.

The fact is, all of the good GMs go out at meet with the majority of the premier 1st Rounders in the draft.

-- This is a move that accomplishes a couple of things.

1. It doesn't tip the franchise's hand to what they are looking at drafting if they meet with players all over the positional field.

2. It helps the team evaluate players for potential future free-agency. (i.e. Dimitroff's meeting with Dunta back in 2004)