Fishermen (and anyone tired of being inside) the time is near!

I will be heading to the Gulf of Mexico to do some redfish and trout fishing near Venice, LA in the next few weeks, and then down to the Tarpon Springs, FL area to fish for snook, reds, trout, cobia, AND THEN...heading down to Boca Grande (Giant Tarpon Capital of the World) to catch several 'silver kings' in June.

I will be heading to the Gulf of Mexico to do some redfish and trout fishing near Venice, LA in the next few weeks, and then down to the Tarpon Springs, FL area to fish for snook, reds, trout, cobia, AND THEN...heading down to Boca Grande (Giant Tarpon Capital of the World) to catch several 'silver kings' in June.

NICE.... man that sounds awesome. I have never been tarpon fishing but I plan to try it this year..

mostly Speckled Trout, flounder, and then in the fall we get a lot of puppy drum. Might try more on the outer banks this year as well.

good luck

Edited by rvrndzombii

NOw that its warming up; I cant wait to be outside more often. Looking forward to fishing most of all.. maybe 2 more weeks or so and ill be out trying it. also cant wait to get my garden started this year.

what are you guys looking forward to doing outside?

Not so much in to the fishing thing. I just don't have the patience but I do like deep sea fishing but that gets pretty expensive.

Now that the weather is getting warmer, I'm looking forward to

atv.jpg

Durhamtown Offroad Park, here I come.

Durhamtown

Nobody's gonna' be fishing for long if Obama has his way......

http://sports.espn.go.com/outdoors/saltwater/news/story?id=4975762

The dude is playing God with everything......

Wow, I had no idea.

Funny, this coming from the guy who thinks scientists should have carte blanche to make all decisions in other areas without regard to ethical considerations (i.e., stem cell research, etc.). Apparently science is fine unless it gets in the way of a good agenda :rolleyes:

love the spring and fall when it tops off about 75-80 degrees. can't wait for the upcoming rain to head out. love going out and doing some fishing in the evenings and taking the dog out to berry college for some hiking on the mountain campus.....GOB knows what i'm talking about.....good stuff.

also hitting up the smokies in late may/early june, so i hope to explore the national park and get some good hiking in and come away with some good pics as well