Houston Trade

bozoatl

Chris Houston was traded for one reason and one reason only......................................because he was number 23.

This is the most clear cut case of number 'cism I've ever seen. If Chris was wearing #22 or #24, he'd still be a Falcon.

Disgusting.

Kidding!! :P Pointing_Laughing_Man.jpg

I went over to the Lions website to see what they were saying about signing Houston, and there is absolutely nothing there. Nothing on the transactions page, and he is not yet listed on their roster page. Either their webmaster is a slouch or they are not all that pumped.

I went over to the Lions website to see what they were saying about signing Houston, and there is absolutely nothing there. Nothing on the transactions page, and he is not yet listed on their roster page. Either their webmaster is a slouch or they are not all that pumped.

No Ernest P Worrell went to their MB and scared them, then they watched all his high/low lights and they all became depressed, because most CB have knee injuries but this one has a neck injury........ :P