Kentucky Violations Allegations Coming for John Wall, DeMarcus Cousins?

SacFalcFan

Jesus.

I was wondering if this BS was gonna get posted here...

This is completely false. Completely. This story originated from a weekly publication out of Louisville that is akin to a local National Enquirer type of magazine. The author who "broke" the story has since recanted his original claims.

Sorry to get yalls hopes up... :lol:

Jesus.

I was wondering if this BS was gonna get posted here...

This is completely false. Completely. This story originated from a weekly publication out of Louisville that is akin to a local National Enquirer type of magazine. The author who "broke" the story has since recanted his original claims.

Sorry to get yalls hopes up... :lol:

Never said it was true or not, I saw it and posted it asking a question.. good to know that kentucky fans have inside knowledge of john wall's and cousin's recruitment to kentucky. I mean it's clear kentucky has never had cheating associated with the basketball program nor has calipari ever had a final 4 vacated. :P

Never said it was true or not, I saw it and posted it asking a question.. good to know that you have inside knowledge of john wall's and cousin's recruitment to kentucky. I mean it's clear kentucky has never had cheating associated with the basketball program nor has calipari ever had a final 4 visit wiped out.. :P

:rolleyes:

Well the answer to your question is no.

And I never claimed to have inside info on their recruitment, I just know the facts in this case since it's well over 24 hours old and has been debunked...

And the last major violation for Kentucky was in 1989... Pretty sure even your beloved Bulldogs have had some problems since then...

And I know you're baiting and know this already, but just for the record Calipari has zero violations attributed to him... ;)

And I never claimed to have inside info on their recruitment, I just know the facts in this case since it's well over 24 hours old and has been debunked...

And the last major violation for Kentucky was in 1989... Pretty sure even your beloved Bulldogs have had some problems since then...

And I know you're baiting and know this already, but just for the record Calipari has zero violations attributed to him... ;)

You claim it was debunked? by whom? who debunked that kentucky did not violate ncaa rules in their recruitment of john wall and cousins? a link would be nice which was why i asked the question.

You claim it was debunked? by whom? who debunked that kentucky did not violate ncaa rules in their recruitment of john wall and cousins? a link would be nice which was why i asked the question.

It was debunked by the blogger - yes, blogger, who goes by the name of "Seedy K". He was afraid of legal backlash from printing the story and printed a retraction...

There is no link to this because he since found out that he couldn't be held personally liable for the slander so he deleted his retraction...

Yeah, and they had to convict Al Capone on tax evasion too. Guess he was just a little lazy in filling out his 1040's and he wasn't a notorious thug and bloodletter. There was a time when I prayed, figuratively speaking, that South Carolina would some day be able to hire coach Cal because he knows how to coach the game. But there's no doubt that the man keeps popping up in questionable situations; and where there's smoke, there's frequently fire.

The best Kentucky can hope for is that Cal actually realizes he's at Kentucky, which is one of the 4-5 best jobs in the country and he'll understand that he doesn't have to do this type of crap at that school. It's not like he has to take a program from nowhere and make them relevant. The Cats are already very relevant, and Cal only needs to coach the kids he can recruit, "WITHIN THE RULES".

Certainly wouldn't surprise me, and if that's a risk you all are willing to take for a banner more power to you haha

It looked to me like he was completely outcoached by Bruce Pearl and Bill Self in the 07-08 season at Memphis, when the Tigers were much more talented than the Vols or Jayhawks. They seriously choked against Kansas in the National Championship Game. I really didn't mind Kentucky that much until Calipari got there. The Wildcats were always fun to watch under Rick Pitino and the first few years of the Tubby Smith years.

It looked to me like he was completely outcoached by Bruce Pearl and Bill Self in the 07-08 season at Memphis, when the Tigers were much more talented than the Vols or Jayhawks. They seriously choked against Kansas in the National Championship Game. I really didn't mind Kentucky that much until Calipari got there. The Wildcats were always fun to watch under Rick Pitino and the first few years of the Tubby Smith years.

Well, I'm not gonna lie, Kansas won that National Championship game because of 2 things: 1)Mario Chalmers hit that beautiful clutch 3-pointer to send the game into OT, and 2)Memphis forgot how to shoot free throws(which could point to poor coaching). :D But then again I'm a Kansas fan. :D

Well, I'm not gonna lie, Kansas won that National Championship game because of 2 things: 1)Mario Chalmers hit that beautiful clutch 3-pointer to send the game into OT, and 2)Memphis forgot how to shoot free throws(which could point to poor coaching). :D But then again I'm a Kansas fan. :D

That was a great 3 point shot to force overtime. Just out of curiousity, are Kansas fans still mad at Roy Williams? I remember reading message boards back when Williams moved on and alot of them were furious with him for going to North Carolina. I don't follow Kansas very closely, but Bill Self has done a great job.