Wonder Who The Othe 2 CB's TD Thought Of So Highly?

was it players available, or the NFL as a whole? If he was talking about Dunta being in his top 3 NFL corners, then Nnamdi/Revis would have to be the other 2. I watched the interview a few hours ago, but can't remember exactly what he said. I mainly fast forwarded to Dunta.

Revis has to be one. I don't watch Raiders games so I can't tell you if Asommugha is physical or not lol.

On the real, Revis has to be a for sure. Nnamdi Asomugha hardly gets thrown to anymore (thrown at "less than any defender in the last ten years" in 2007), so his tackles and INT's have been down.

I think Dunta's more physical and a better run stopper than these two guys.

was it players available, or the NFL as a whole? If he was talking about Dunta being in his top 3 NFL corners, then Nnamdi/Revis would have to be the other 2. I watched the interview a few hours ago, but can't remember exactly what he said. I mainly fast forwarded to Dunta.

Don't know...I took it as the 3 corners (as a whole) that he would most like to work with.