bucs trade for WR

bossFALCON™

Buccaneers acquired WR Reggie Brown from the Eagles in exchange for a sixth-round pick in the 2011 NFL Draft.

Brown, 29, fell out of the Eagles' receiver rotation in 2008 following three pedestrian seasons as a starter to begin his career, and caught just nine balls in seven games last year. While not a difference-making talent, the 2005 No. 35 overall pick is a worthwhile pickup for a Bucs team that currently has the league's weakest receiver corps. Brown could ascend to a starting job in Tampa Bay with a good offseason and perhaps approach WR5 fantasy value.

pretty good move for the bucs. still need to go and get a WR in the draft though, imo.

I went to highschool with Reggie and dude has always been a good guy. He was on track to be one of the best WRS in the league until he hurt himself senior year. Dude was raited fastest highschool player in the nation his junior year and then broke his ankle his senior year, He had scholarship offers to almost every college in the naiton until the injury. Then UGA and Auburn were the only ones still intersted. He played good at UGA but never got back the speed that he had before the injury. He will be a good #2 or #3 WR but is no longer the game changer that he once was.

You must be a complete ****** if you think that a QB never trys to put the ball in a certain spot. If a QB never aimed his throw hed just drop back and throw it up for everyone. What kind of ****** thinks that a QB never aims where he throws the ball? You ever see a QB throwning the football through a tire? Hes aiming at the middle of the tire. If you never aimed the ball then it would never go where you want. How stupid do you have to be to think that no QB aims his throw.

AIM–verb (used with object)

1.to position or direct (a firearm, ball, arrow, rocket, etc.) so that, on firing or release, the discharged projectile will hit a target or travel along a certain path.

Edited by Enlightened29

LMAO......I can just picture a spare tire hanging on every NFL practice field....****, high school teams don't have it either.

Thing is, spare tires don't move,,receivers do....if you need any more help, contact your lover, Brett Favre.........ha,ha,ha,ha,,,,,,,

LMAO......I can just picture a spare tire hanging on every NFL practice field....****, high school teams don't have it either.

Thing is, spare tires don't move,,receivers do....if you need any more help, contact your lover, Brett Favre.........ha,ha,ha,ha,,,,,,,

I know that receivers move, thats why the QB leads them. He still knows where he wants to put the ball in order for the receiver to run under it. He doesnt just chunk it up there and hope/pray that its in the right spot. You cant honestly sit there and tell me that you dont think that a QB tries to put the ball in a specific spot everytime. How do you think that QBs squeeze the ball into those small passing windows? Luck? Come on, you cant be serious.

Why do you think its so hard to play QB? A QB has to know where to put the ball on every single route. He has to know when and where his WR will be coming out of his break. He doesnt just drop back and throw the ball without thinking where he wants to put it. That would cause a lot of INTs. A good QB is precise with his throws, which means he aims them.

BTW, I do find it funny that the only thing you responded to in my previous post was about the tire. Completely overlooking the point. -_-

Edited by Enlightened29