1-DE-brandon graham

3-CB-amari spievey

4-DT-mike neal or linval joseph

4-OT-tony washington(comp)

5-TE-dennis pitta

5-OC-jeff byers(comp)

6-RB-chris brown

6-WR-freddie barnes

if we do get a DE and CB at 19 and 84, i would try to move jamal anderson to KC to trade up from 119 to 103 in rd 4 for a DT, and chevis jackson or tye hill to move up later on, or gain a 7th rd pick.

Edited by peter griffin

1-DE-brandon graham

3-CB-amari spievey

5-TE-dennis pitta

5-OC-jeff byers(comp)

6-RB-chris brown

6-WR-freddie barnes

if we do get a DE and CB at 19 and 84, i would try to move jamal anderson to KC to trade up from 119 to 103 in rd 4 for a DT, and chevis jackson or tye hill to move up later on, or gain a 7th rd pick.

Gimmie Spoon for Graham and u got winner!!! Get Spoon and then trade up for Graham if he falls far enough to steal this draft!!! I would cream myself!!! I feel good about this draft... Is it April yet? :rolleyes:

I would take Weatherspoon, Kindle or Graham. I think all 3 will be very good football players. So will PIerre Paul, Dunlap, Brian Price, Dan Williams & Everson Griffin. Of course some will be better than others, but none should bust.

Ill take one of them (Dez Bryant if he somehow falls past 10) i trade the 3 compensatory pick to move up and get him. I think the Falcons win the Superbowl with 2 ELITE receivers in Roddy White and Dez Bryant with Gonzalez in the middle. I guy can dream can he!

Guest Gritz

1-DE-brandon graham

3-CB-amari spievey

5-TE-dennis pitta

5-OC-jeff byers(comp)

6-RB-chris brown

6-WR-freddie barnes

I'd be real happy with that draft.....Addresses our needs in a substantial way.

Good job.

Edited by Gritblitzerâ„¢

I would take Weatherspoon, Kindle or Graham. I think all 3 will be very good football players. So will PIerre Paul, Dunlap, Brian Price, Dan Williams & Everson Griffin. Of course some will be better than others, but none should bust.

Ill take one of them (Dez Bryant if he somehow falls past 10) i trade the 3 compensatory pick to move up and get him. I think the Falcons win the Superbowl with 2 ELITE receivers in Roddy White and Dez Bryant with Gonzalez in the middle. I guy can dream can he!

Would be great in theory, but Compensatory picks cannot be traded.

Guest Gritz

wouldnt take a CB with 2nd pick, no way.

Now that you mention it I don't think I would either. I'd like to address that OLB position....If Edds or Washington fell to our 3rd round pick or we had to move up to the 2nd round get either one of them that would cool.....

One of those guys could fall to us in the 3rd though.......

We don't need another CB or a DE this year. DE can be our #1 pick next year. We need depth on OL this year & maybe we find a good sleeper. There's a crazy amount of 6'4"+, 290+ OL all over the board this year. We also need a good kicker very badly. Bryant blows & this Tiffin kid is money.

1-OLB-Weatherspoon

3-RG-John Jerry

4-OC-best available

4-K-Tiffin (comp)

5-WR-best available

5-LT-best available (comp)

6-RT-best available

6-WR-best available