What is the latest status of the Crisp Houston Negotians?

Nono

I am excited that we have addressed our CB situation and now it looks like we are cutting out some dead wood as soon as today. I have bashed the heck out of Houston's soft coverage for years so naturally I wish him the best in his new venture as long as it is far away from here.

I was thinking we could help this trade by talking up Chris and saying stuff like " I heard he has eyes in the back of his head and thats why he doesn't turn around", or "he said he would play for free this year if Detroit signed him" :lol:

I am excited that we have addressed our CB situation and now it looks like we are cutting out some dead wood as soon as today. I have bashed the heck out of Houston's soft coverage for years so naturally I wish him the best in his new venture as long as it is far away from here.

I was thinking we could help this trade by talking up Chris and saying stuff like " I heard he has eyes in the back of his head and thats why he doesn't turn around", or "he said he would play for free this year if Detroit signed him" :lol:

We can talk him up all we want, but the film doesn't lie. He refuses to turn his head.