The OFFICIAL Cut Your Hair Dunta thread

I'm down with the hair.

I think every DB/Safety should have locks or braids. Gives off the "predator" affect :lol:

Well, Dunta should be wearing a little pink dress out there to be honest. The guy just doesn't have it anymore, and hasn't had it for a few years even prior to his injury. He can still hammer running backs, but he doesn't even remotely resemble a lock down CB. I guess everything worked out well for him, but he is definitely making more than he is worth.

don't worry when you see robinson laying the wood out on the field you'll forget about that real fast. he's easily one of the biggest hitting corners, if not the biggest hitting corner in the league.

Just remember, any video you see of him getting an interception wasn't from last year. Most of the highlights that people use in highlight reels for Dunta are pretty old. He hasn't been THAT player for a few years. He certainly can hit a running back, but he isn't a lock down corner.... that's for sure.

Just remember, any video you see of him getting an interception wasn't from last year. Most of the highlights that people use in highlight reels for Dunta are pretty old. He hasn't been THAT player for a few years. He certainly can hit a running back, but he isn't a lock down corner.... that's for sure.

One of Nnamdi Asomugha's best seasons consisted of 30 tackles and an interception. Good corners can consistently turn the ball over 4 to 5 times a year. Great corners don't have that opportunity.

One of Nnamdi Asomugha's best seasons consisted of 30 tackles and an interception. Good corners can consistently turn the ball over 4 to 5 times a year. Great corners don't have that opportunity.

I watched Dunta Robinson this season and I can tell you this wasn't one of his best seasons. He didn't play to the level of the top 20 CB's in the league, much less top 10. He is a good run stopper but not a great cover guy anymore. You will find out.