The perfect fit for our O-Line

Matt Tennant (Boston College)Height Weight Position School Graduation Year

6' 4" 286 OC Boston College 2010

Projected to be drafted in 2010 NFL Draft: 3rd Round, 84th Overall Pick

Draft Information:

Consistent performer at center, very good body control, square shoulders, keeps head up in the shotgun, nasty streak, quick off the snap and plays through the whistle. Plays high at times, needs more upper body strength to finish blocks

cant argue with this mock draft at all for our 3rd rd pick

Remind you of anybody???? :D

Matt Tennant (Boston College)Height Weight Position School Graduation Year

6' 4" 286 OC Boston College 2010

Projected to be drafted in 2010 NFL Draft: 3rd Round, 84th Overall Pick

Draft Information:

Consistent performer at center, very good body control, square shoulders, keeps head up in the shotgun, nasty streak, quick off the snap and plays through the whistle. Plays high at times, needs more upper body strength to finish blocks

cant argue with this mock draft at all for our 3rd rd pick

Remind you of anybody???? :D

Now that I'm off the "CB in the 3rd round" mindset.....Sign me up for this. :D

I don't care if he is Mongolian, Lebanese or Aborigine, but I certainly like the idea of adding more nastiness to the O Line.... The fact tht he has chemistry with Matty Ice certaily doesnt hurt, either.... However, I am a little concerned about a center who is 6'4" and "plays high".... But if he didn't effect Matt's ability to scan the defense in college, I guess there is no reason to worry about this in the pros.... Nonetheless, He is gonna get stood up and pushed around by NFL DT's if he doesn't keep his pad level down and work on his upper body strength.... But I am ALL for reuniting a QB with his center..... Especially when that center brings another mean streak to the trenches... :)

Did he start when Matty Ice was there

There was some overlap. He saw some action in a few of our "gimme" games in 2006 but then he earned the starting role in 2007 (Matt's last year) and started all the games.

Excellent, consistent player for BC. Effective chemistry with Matt in college. Wouldn't mind him in Atlanta at all!

There was some overlap. He saw some action in a few of our "gimme" games in 2006 but then he earned the starting role in 2007 (Matt's last year) and started all the games.

Excellent, consistent player for BC. Effective chemistry with Matt in college. Wouldn't mind him in Atlanta at all!

Thanks, he would be a good late round pickup who could sit and learn until mcclure retires