The Percy Harvin of this years draft

He is the type of player you can line up anywhere, RB, WR, KR, PR. If Norwood isn't coming back next year he will make a perfect replacement. He might even be available in the third I can see him dropping there. Or we could even use the new picks or the comp picks to move up.

I dont see that Percy Harvin speed dude gets caught from behind ALOT

He had a very disappointing season at USC this year and missed a few games with injuries, but He is a very shifty runner with good speed and was a better runner between the tackles than Bush as IMO. If we lose Snelling or Norwood to tenders then I wouldnt mind drafting McKnight

I've kept up with McKnight ever since the Army All-American game, and he just never really impressed me. There wasn't a single game where I was like "this guy's good". He just wasn't as exciting as Harvin was. Harvin made me nervous everytime the ball was heading in his direction.

Well I can see that from those clips he looks pretty avg to me. I think the system USC had made him look good the film doesnt lie.