Bodden versus Robinson hate

real_fan

NFL Network keeps stressing the fact that Bodden had a better year than Robinson. I will track the two players over the next few years. I trust in TD. I love the falcon hate.

I think TD went with Bodden because the Patriots want him back and Robinson fits his faster and aggressive idea.... Bodden is a good CB.. I really wanted him... He is slower then Robinson tho

NFL Network keeps stressing the fact that Bodden had a better year than Robinson. I will track the two players over the next few years. I trust in TD. I love the falcon hate.

Just so you guys know, Robinson lined up against the opponents best WR every game no matter if they lined up on the right or left. That's tough to do and you numbers might not look as good because of that. I don't believe he'll do that here but he is fully capable if we need him too. We got the better guy.

Bodden's stats look better, but he had 3 of his 6 INT's off of Mark Sanchez....and they were bad throws all right 2 him, nothing special, If you don't believe me go and check the tape, thats all these sports writers and announcers see, He has 6 INT's man he is a beast...sike, he is a good Corner but I prefer Dunta

I said the same thing too about the 3 INT's in 1 game that were thrown right to him, but he is still a good CB.

I said b4 I would be happy with either one.

Just so you guys know, Robinson lined up against the opponents best WR every game no matter if they lined up on the right or left. That's tough to do and you numbers might not look as good because of that. I don't believe he'll do that here but he is fully capable if we need him too. We got the better guy.

Good point

Bodden's stats look better, but he had 3 of his 6 INT's off of Mark Sanchez....and they were bad throws all right 2 him, nothing special, If you don't believe me go and check the tape, thats all these sports writers and announcers see, He has 6 INT's man he is a beast...sike, he is a good Corner but I prefer Dunta

LOL, Grimes had six picks. He is as good as bodden I guess.