Interesting comment from Roddy White

what would he know about what the front office intention...They dont share that with the players im sure

If it's really him, I'd say he knows more than anyone on these boards.....

Besides, it sounds like preference more than saying, "this is what the team will do"

Are you sure that's the real Roddy White?

I never trust athlete's twitters unless they are verified after the whole Chris Houston situation a few months back...

Yah, this one is legitimately Roddy.

And no, he is not some guy who just looks like Roddy White. (This one is verified through atlantafalcons.com somewhere)

So, Spoon in the 1st or Norwood in the 3rd?

You just can't put much stock in what players say about these situations. I know he's a pro athlete and all, but I'll take the opinions of the people paid to tell me who the Falcons need over him.

My point is, why will people listen to opinions of fans on this message board but say a player doesn't know what he's talking about? It doesn't add up.

Are you sure that's the real Roddy White?

I never trust athlete's twitters unless they are verified after the whole Chris Houston situation a few months back...

Ok I have seen this mentioned twice now, what happened?

Roddy also just posted: "I love the beerman"

Edited by DemDirtyBirds4

I'm not sure if this is Roddy because he is posting a lot of stuff you would expect from a fan.

It actually is. Just read his Tweet to TG in an ajc.com article. Here's the link. http://blogs.ajc.com/atlanta-falcons-blog/2010/03/07/report-falcons-trade-houston-to-detroit/?cxntfid=blogs_atlanta_falcons_blog

I am assuming D-Led is following the right guy though. lol.

Punked!!!!!!!!!!

Then again, maybe Dimitrov called Roddy in the office to get his imput on what he thought defensive prioritys should be. IT COULD HAPPEN!

Or Roddy is just giving his opinion as to what our defense needs considering he does face them daily in practice and knows their weaknesses.