I don't get the Spoon love

he's a born leader he will make a impact on our defense from day 1 and i believe he will make the players around him better

I don't think a leader should be clowning around. His team wont take him seriously. Theres also videos of him running around the field with flags before a game and dancing around.

Wait, a guy dancing and singing while hurting absolutely no one is immature? Crap, most everyone I know is in serious trouble then.

He's not a perfect player, and many will (and have) argued that he doesn't represent value at the 19 spot, but he has immense intangibles and the word bandied about the most in regards to Weatherspoon is "leader". His field presence and love of the game greatly resemble Ray Lewis', and that's as big a compliment as it is possible to give a linebacker in the NFL.

I assure you, Weatherspoon at 19 would be a tremendous pickup for this team.

I don't think a leader should be clowning around. His team wont take him seriously. Theres also videos of him running around the field with flags before a game and dancing around.

i agree theres times for fun n games and times to be serious and when it comes to work and playing a game he will be there for us if we draft him but who really knows i dont know him personally

Edited by NyAtlantaFalconsFan4Life

That he seems immature.

How on earth did you discern that from watching those videos?

Jesus ******* christ this message board is the largest bastion of retardation I have ever been a part of in my entire life.

"Hey this guy's dancing and laughing and having fun....he's so immature!!!!11!11!!"

For ****s sake.

ok from the videos i cant tell if your bashing him or not the dude will bring hype to a deffense which hasnt beeen exciting since ever he can be as cocky as he wants as long as he does his job on sundays and through the week at practice i could care less if hes dancing on top of a table hes a funny guy and like the guy said up their hes a leader he would and hopefully will be a leader on this team for years to come .

Jesus ******* christ this message board is the largest bastion of retardation I have ever been a part of in my entire life.

"Hey this guy's dancing and laughing and having fun....he's so immature!!!!11!11!!"

For ****s sake.

Welcome back, bro. As you've already seen, **** hasn't changed here much. :D

LMAO, this guys is not the president of the United States. He's not a warden at a prison. His leadership ability consists of doing nothing but playing a game for a living, and then you post two videos of him dancing around and having fun in a locker room and in a clothing store.

Get over yourself, football is not that serious.

Edited by Testasparo

That he seems immature.

Who cares if he's dancing around and singing in the LOCKER room? Plenty of older guys are like that in the NFL. They are called the team "jokesters". Trust me, every team has at least one.

But when he gets on the field, he is ALL business. He plays hard, with passion, and is always relentless. The guy is a natural leader too.

For ****s sake.

I stated in my opinion, if you don't like it dont read it. People like you are the people that ruin these boards. It's not like im making the decision or anything so just relax, I just said I think he seems immature, if he can do that and be a great linebacker good for him.

Who cares if he's dancing around and singing in the LOCKER room? Plenty of older guys are like that in the NFL. They are called the team "jokesters". Trust me, every team has one.

But when he gets on the field, he is ALL business. He plays hard, with passion, and is always relentless. The guy is a natural leader too.

Thank you for an actual response and not freaking out. When you put it into that perspective he's like freddie mac I guess, maybe I took that the wrong way. I saw a video blog he made and his team mates seem to like him and he put up great stats, I guess your right about him being serious on the field. See this is how message boards should be, Someone politely changing peoples opinions and giving them insight. Thanks to you I will be more opened minded to us getting him.

I stated in my opinion, if you don't like it dont read it. People like you are the people that ruin these boards. It's not like im making the decision or anything so just relax, I just said I think he seems immature, if he can do that and be a great linebacker good for him.

You said he seems immature because he was dancing in a locker room.

That is an opinion not worth having OR vocalizing.

Thank you for an actual response and not freaking out. When you put it into that perspective he's like freddie mac I guess, maybe I took that the wrong way. I saw a video blog he made and his team mates seem to like him and he put up great stats, I guess your right about him being serious on the field. See this is how message boards should be, Someone politely changing peoples opinions and giving them insight. Thanks to you I will be more opened minded to us getting him.

No problem man. Im glad you're more open to getting him.

Ok Maybe I spoke to soon, he does average over 100 tackles a season and 5 sacks. I don't think he'll fall to us, except the steelers may be taking quarterback after Rapsitburger so maybe he will fall.

He's also got pretty good hands, 4 INTs in college and he got a nice one at the Senior Bowl.