Trade

kchanner

Since we signed DRob we need to go ahead and trade Houston and Busterson to the Chiefs for Glenn Dorsey and a pick. I know people have already suggested this but we should pull the trigger with Pioli. Glenn Dorsey can come in and provide depth and some forget how dominant he was. With the 1st round pick im stuck between Weatherspoon and Graham but im leaning towards Graham because of the depth of linebacker in the draft. We draft Graham and let him and Biermann go at it then draft a linebacker in the later rounds like Daryl Washington. Oh yea and cut Tye Hill he's a bust

no way they would ever do that. Anderson wouldn't go for a sack of peanuts and a paper clip. As for Houston, the only thing I can imagine him being used for in the future is as a return man. He showed to the entire NFL how truly horrible he is. Both will be unemployed in 5 years, and that draft will be looked upon as the "Blalock and nothing else" draft.

no way they would ever do that. Anderson wouldn't go for a sack of peanuts and a paper clip. As for Houston, the only thing I can imagine him being used for in the future is as a return man. He showed to the entire NFL how truly horrible he is. Both will be unemployed in 5 years, and that draft will be looked upon as the "Blalock and nothing else" draft.

L. Robinson was solid and got us a jump in draft picks

J. Snelling was the 7th rounder.

T. Lewis has contributed despite injuries

How bout our starting SLB S. Nicholas.

Lets not act like that draft didnt produce. Mckay did a solid job, we did have 2 top picks not work out so well but thats life, win some and ya lose some.

Overall it was a solid draft from McKay who is more money guy than football but he was a very good football guy.

L. Robinson was solid and got us a jump in draft picks

J. Snelling was the 7th rounder.

T. Lewis has contributed despite injuries

How bout our starting SLB S. Nicholas.

Lets not act like that draft didnt produce. Mckay did a solid job, we did have 2 top picks not work out so well but thats life, win some and ya lose some.

Overall it was a solid draft from McKay who is more money guy than football but he was a very good football guy.

the jump in draft picks you speak of with Laurent lead to us getting William Middleton and Spencer Adkins. Middleton never played a snap for us, and Adkins was completely ineffective and will be cut come training camp IMO. Snelling was a decent pick, especially in the 7th, but I was never on his bandwagon to begin with. I forgot about Nicholas, and 20 dollar says he won't be a starter come August. So my apologies, the "Blalock and Nicholas draft".

I forgot about Nicholas, and 20 dollar says he won't be a starter come August. So my apologies, the "Blalock and Nicholas draft".

I'd take that bet. And the Blalock draft? He's horrible and hasn't improved at all since his college days. Needs to be replaced/cut.

You already know that you couldn't get a sack out of Anderson if you paid him.

the jump in draft picks you speak of with Laurent lead to us getting William Middleton and Spencer Adkins. Middleton never played a snap for us, and Adkins was completely ineffective and will be cut come training camp IMO. Snelling was a decent pick, especially in the 7th, but I was never on his bandwagon to begin with. I forgot about Nicholas, and 20 dollar says he won't be a starter come August. So my apologies, the "Blalock and Nicholas draft".

Overall J. Anderson has been a bust but has been very good against the run.

Blalock has become a solid starter.

C. Houston couldnt have been so bad, we did go 11-5 and make the playoffs with him as a the starting CB

L. Robinson was a good pick, when he was on the field, he produced, no one could envision the injury problems.

S. Nicholas has become a good starter.

T. Lewis is on this roster and was a starter

D. Irons and D. Stone were very good on ST for this team for a couple years.

Snelling carried the load last year. Who gives a **** if you were or are on his bandwagon?

If you think that draft was bad, you should check out our drafts prior to Mckay getting here. Terrible!

Spencer Adkins has caught the eye of Smitty and Co. He has potential.

You should research before you post because 6 guys started games out of the draft with 4 still being starters or in rotation. We were rebuilding that year after the Vick Debacle.

Overall J. Anderson has been a bust but has been very good against the run.

Blalock has become a solid starter.

C. Houston couldnt have been so bad, we did go 11-5 and make the playoffs with him as a the starting CB

L. Robinson was a good pick, when he was on the field, he produced, no one could envision the injury problems.

S. Nicholas has become a good starter.

T. Lewis is on this roster and was a starter

D. Irons and D. Stone were very good on ST for this team for a couple years.

Snelling carried the load last year. Who gives a **** if you were or are on his bandwagon?

If you think that draft was bad, you should check out our drafts prior to Mckay getting here. Terrible!

Spencer Adkins has caught the eye of Smitty and Co. He has potential.

You should research before you post because 6 guys started games out of the draft with 4 still being starters or in rotation. We were rebuilding that year after the Vick Debacle.

Not once have I mentioned McKay in this whole thing. I'm not dogging on Rich McKay, I'm dogging on that draft. Overall, I actually liked him as a GM. But okay, I'll play along.

Anderson has not been good against the run, it was the main argument for him his first 2 years, but now it's just annoying. Not once did he have more than 30 tackles in any of his first 3 years (fathom that a little bit, it's absolutely dreadful). He was flat out dominated, plain and simple. A finalist for one of the worst picks of all time. Once again, I am not blaming Rich McKay, I'm blaming the unluckiness of that draft.

Yes, I agree about Blalock, if you would have read my posts, you would have known I was high on that pick.

Lewis was a starter because of injuries, and immediately went down. I think he was a decent draft pick, but not decent enough to label him a source for a "great" draft.

What evidence do you have that Irons and Stone were justifiable picks because of special teams play? Once again, not bad picks, but certainly not enough to label them as great picks.

Snelling carried the load when Turner went down, and didn't do a bad job at all. But I still think he's an average running back that was able to use his power running game. Don't act like their wasn't times when he looked bad. A Ron Dayne career maybe, but certainly not amazing. Not a bad pick like I said.

Spencer Adkins does not have potential, he has 3 career tackles and his holding on to his life with us as as bottom boat linebacker. Like I said, wait until training camp, he will be released.

Your argument that Houston was a starting corner for a playoff team holds up to nothing. If the Saints replaced Scott Fujita with Ike Reece, they would still be a playoff team, just not the same team. Tony Banks was the Ravens starting QB for most of the season when Baltimore won the Super Bowl, he is still a journeyman QB that really won't be remembered for anything. Houston is one of the worst corners I've ever seen start at that position, and I have watched a lot of football. Not Jason David, Jason Webster, Maurice Leggett, or even Juran Bolden could blow up a coverage play as bad as Houston can.

Overall, a bad draft. I'm sticking to that. A top 10 pick turned into one of the worst picks in Falcon history, a early 2nd round pick who should be unemployed before preseason, and no jaw dropping choices. Definitely no Pro Bowl selections in that draft, that's for sure.

Houston is a decent back up player and his price tag is going down.

We will likely keep him.

Anderson, is another depth chart name , but his price tag is too high

to justify keeping him on the roster beyond this year.

If TD drafts a DT, then look for JA or Lewis to get gone.