Assassin's Creed 2 Question

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Regular Guy

Picked this up today. Didn't have time to pick it up last week. Got lucky and Best Buy has it for $10.00 less this week. It's $30.00 at Best Buy.

That's a good deal. I think I'll pick that one up.

Guest Regular Guy

Got it today at BB. Played it for about 2 hours already. I intended just to see how it looked compared to the first one and got involved in it fast. It has a much better story line than the first one and the game looks stunning! The first was too dull, not much color. This one looks a lot better. Glad I bought it, and at $29.95, you can't beat it. I bought the next to the last one they had. If any of you have been on the fence about this game, go ahead and go get it while it's on sale this week. If you don't like it, sell it on eBay for a profit!

Edited by Regular Guy

Got it today at BB. Played it for about 2 hours already. I intended just to see how it looked comared to the first one and got involved in it fast. It has a much better story line than the first one and the game looks stunning! The first was too dull, not much color. This one looks a lot better. Glad I bought it, and at $29.95, you can't beat it. I bought the next to the last one they had. If any of you have been on the fence about this game, go ahead and go get it while it's on sale this week. If you don't like it, sell it on eBay for a profit!

Man I'm tempted to do that. Though I just scraped up enough money to get Just Cause 2, dang it. Wish I had a steady income lol. I'm afraid JC2 is at the top of my buy list, followed by Red Dead Redemption.

Got it today at BB. Played it for about 2 hours already. I intended just to see how it looked compared to the first one and got involved in it fast. It has a much better story line than the first one and the game looks stunning! The first was too dull, not much color. This one looks a lot better. Glad I bought it, and at $29.95, you can't beat it. I bought the next to the last one they had. If any of you have been on the fence about this game, go ahead and go get it while it's on sale this week. If you don't like it, sell it on eBay for a profit!

Have been wanting to post up on this since I bought it last week. I never played the first one, but this game is awesome. Graphics are great and the story line is awesome. To me this is a game, that probably could but I don't see it, that takes more than a few days or week to complete. There is a lot of things to accomplish from the main mission to the side objectives. From what I have done the puzzles are a little challenging and fun.

Spending the $30 on this game had to be one of best deals for a game of this quality and fun than I can remember.

Edited by Cable Guy

Guest Regular Guy

Have been wanting to post up on this since I bought it last week. I never played the first one, but this game is awesome. Graphics are great and the story line is awesome. To me this is a game, that probably could but I don't see it, that takes more than a few days or week to complete. There is a lot of things to accomplish from the main mission to the side objectives. From what I have done the puzzles are a little challenging and fun.

Spending the $30 on this game had to be one of best deals for a game of this quality and fun than I can remember.

I like the bonus content, I have watched the back story movie and it's quite amazing to me how the characters in the game look exactly like the movie characters. The game designers did quite well modelling those people!