New Mock

1. Derrick Morgan - DElove it

2. Navarro Bowman - OLB i like his talent, i dont like him.

3. Comp Pick - Akwasi Owusu-Ansah - CB i dont like him, too stiff.

4. Marcus Easley - WRhe is not bad

4. Comp Pick - Ben Tate - RBtough yards but might not be quick enough for NFL

6. Best available OG or OT -OT may suck by this time, good value at OC here usually.

7. Comp Pick - Eric Olsen - C doubt he lasts that long, not sure i like him anyway, but if he were he i think he would be worth the pick.

Trade 3rd and 5th round picks for 2nd.

1. Derrick Morgan - DE

2. Navarro Bowman - OLB

3. Comp Pick - Akwasi Owusu-Ansah - CB

4. Marcus Easley - WR

4. Comp Pick - Ben Tate - RB

6. Best available OG or OT

7. Comp Pick - Eric Olsen - C

UDFA's

Tommy Trott - TE

Rusty Smith - QB

Sean Lissemore - DT

Will a 3rd and a 5th be good for a 2nd ground????

Since we signed Dunta Robinson, i dont think we need to draft anymore CBs (atleast for this year). D-Rob, Owens, Grimes, Williams, Houston and Jackson sounds like a solid group for me. I rather have a O-line or TE for our 3rd comp pick

Trade 3rd and 5th round picks for 2nd.

1. Derrick Morgan - DE

2. Navarro Bowman - OLB

3. Comp Pick - Akwasi Owusu-Ansah - CB

4. Marcus Easley - WR

4. Comp Pick - Ben Tate - RB

6. Best available OG or OT

7. Comp Pick - Eric Olsen - C

UDFA's. Quite a few problems with this mock. First nobody will trade a 2nd for a 3rd and 5th but I believe we can trade JA98 and or Houston is a problem with a 4th comp pick for one of NE 2nd rs picks. Secondly, Morgan won't b there at 19 but Spoon will be and while I would like some depth at DE our OLB is a far greater need, now that we have Dunta. Third, we don't need to spend a 3rd rd pick on a corner. Fourth, while I like Ben Tate, we don't need him if we are keeping Snelling and I think Snelling proved last yr that he earned a spot on this team. Ok, I like the Easley pick with one of the 4th rounders. We should grab Dexter McCluster RB with the 2nd rd pick. He is the playmaker we need on offense. (our version of Reggie Bush, without the whining) and I would definately cut Norwood if We got McCluster. Then we need to go center (just pick an intelligent one) with our 3rd rd pick. After that try and find a DE and a TE we can develop in a yr or 2. Abe and Sidbury should be the starters with Bierman and Chauncey backing up for the time being. Then we could look to 2011 to use our 1st rd pick to draft Abe's replacement since he will be in the last yr of his contract. Sid and Bierman can handle the other side and maybe we get lucky and find a diamond in the rough at DE this yr.

Tommy Trott - TE

Rusty Smith - QB

Sean Lissemore - DT