Farewell, thanks for the memories.

pr0d1gy

Due to my rapidly advancing age (I'm over 30) and some personal issues I have decided to stop sitting in front of my computer for anything more than checking my email. I have spent a large chunk of time the past few years chatting in quite a few forums on the net but it's time for me to get back out in the real world, so to speak.

I just wanted to thank everyone here for the enlightening conversation and wish you all the best. Good luck with your lives and your loves.

pr0d1gy

aka The_Incomparable

aka Vick2Crumpler4Ever

aka a couple of others...lol

Due to my rapidly advancing age (I'm over 30) and some personal issues I have decided to stop sitting in front of my computer for anything more than checking my email. I have spent a large chunk of time the past few years chatting in quite a few forums on the net but it's time for me to get back out in the real world, so to speak.

I just wanted to thank everyone here for the enlightening conversation and wish you all the best. Good luck with your lives and your loves.

pr0d1gy

aka The_Incomparable

aka Vick2Crumpler4Ever

Talk to you tommorrow.

pr0d1gy

aka The_Incomparable

aka Vick2Crumpler4Ever

Yeeeea, that one should have given you a hint about nothing lasting forever...

pr0d1gy

aka The_Incomparable

aka Vick2Crumpler4Ever

I used to be VickIsTheChosenOne. :(

• 1 month later...

okay. im gonna start a pool for how long til prodigy comes back. lol.

peace broseph. hope you stop by from time to time.

lol thanks for the fond farewell guys. I do drop in to read some stuff once in awhile but I was forced to login and reply to this drivel today:

Periah Jerry was as good a prospect a Gerald McCoy is. WHAT?

I hope you guys are doing well, go Falcons. Cya in a couple or few more months if I get irked enough to bother logging back in.

pr0d1gy

aka The_Incomparable

aka Vick2Crumpler4Ever

Geez, the answer is simple.

Just limit your time to the Falcon Boards :lol:

pr0d1gy

aka The_Incomparable

aka Vick2Crumpler4Ever

While I can't speak to your personal issues, I'd be up for being 30 something again........................:rolleyes:

lol thanks for the fond farewell guys. I do drop in to read some stuff once in awhile but I was forced to login and reply to this drivel today:

Periah Jerry was as good a prospect a Gerald McCoy is. WHAT?

I hope you guys are doing well, go Falcons. Cya in a couple or few more months if I get irked enough to bother logging back in.

March 7: say's goodbye and good luck as he rides into the sunset.....

April 18: back again because he was 'forced to login'...

How can we miss you if you won't go away?laugh.gif

Well guys, it's been a lot of fun posting in this thread. But due to some personal issues - the government implanted a chip in my brain, and now they're using Chip Caray to spy on me from space, so I have to find a new planet to live on - I won't be posting in here anymore.

I just wanted to say farewell to this thread, and to all of you who've made it so special.