See some people just dont understand that Dunta fits

I'm seeing a lot of we might have over paid and Lombardi saying Dunta wont help. But I have seen some hgihlights on Dunta and read is scouting report and just by reading his scouting report he reminds me of one of our young guns, Chris Owens.

GOing by Dunta's Scouting Report he and Chris Owens, as Owens showed when given the chance at the end of the season, they will hit RB's, ofcourse they will hit anyone but thers is no doubt that we will have 2 corners that can cover well and bring the wood to any RB that thinking about coming their way.

Thats huge, we want to blitz a lot more and we cannot do that 1. without a solid secondary and 2. without our 2 CB's and 2 safeties willing to bring the wood to anyone. Sometimes an offense will bet our blitz and get to the 2nd level but with 4 Defensive Backs on the field willing to hit we wont shy away from blitzing at all.

IF Moore shows at TC he is the player we think he is then this Defense will be top 12, I say only top 12 because we are still young and will be learning as the year goes on.

Peria will take on a double team and we have a young guy that can get after the passer in Kroy, so Spoon makes a lot of sense. Nobody is scared of Mikey P. blitzing but when you cant figure out if its Spoon, Lofton, Nic, Decoud, Moore and even Dunta and Owens coming thats advantage Falcons. We have blitzed Owens Dunta's a very capable guy of being relentless in getting into the backfield so even if we dont have a dominant front 4 it will look like we do because I promise you the blitzing you will see next season will show exactly why BVG is our Defensive Coordinator.

I think D-Rob is gonna come back and shine with us this season!...I want him to so bad so the Texans can see what they let go!

I think so to, I feel that Moore will beat out Coleman so we will have some rangy safeties waiting to make a play, and if they show that they can make those plays we will see Offensives run shorter routes to set up the intermediate and deep routes and we now have two guys that can eat QB's up if they want to keep things short, Owens and Dunta.

I think D-Rob is gonna come back and shine with us this season!...I want him to so bad so the Texans can see what they let go!

Texans wanted him, prior to last season anyway. They gave him mad money when they franchised him, he just didn't want to play there and they weren't stupid enough to keep him knowing he wasn't gonna perform up to his abilities.