The Patriots worry me in the draft

They are in need of a 34 OLB and Graham fits the bill.

I have a gut feeling that Graham might be the guy they really want. Considering they have THREE second round picks, they definitely have the ammunition to trade up ahead of us and steal Graham away.

Then again, they could sit where they're at and draft Jerry Hughes. At the end of the day, I don't know who they value the most, but I just know they're in desperate need of an OLB to improve their pass rush.

I'm crossing my fingers on this one.

On top of that, New England has a history of trading down, not up.

Considering they don't have many holes and have three second round picks, it makes sense for them to trade up this year if they really have a player they're targeting.

2nd round picks are guys you draft to be starters RIGHT NOW or in the very-near future, so why dish out a second round contract if they won't see the field? The Patriots just tied up a lot of money in Vince Wilfork, and Tom Brady is in the last year of his contract...meaning they are going to dish a lot of money out to him to keep him there. By moving up to acquire a guy they really want, they could potentially lower their financial burden by trading away one of their second round picks. At the least, they won't be paying a guy for being a bench warmer, and they'll have acquired the guy they coveted as opposed to settling for someone else.

Edited by BlazerFalcon

Also, right now I think our biggest competition for Graham and Morgan are: Seattle at 14, NYG at 15, and Tennessee at 16.

I don't know about NYG. I am not a fan of Chase Blackburn at MLB for them, I think Rolondo McClain is great for them at 15.

They are in need of a 34 OLB and Graham fits the bill.

I have a gut feeling that Graham might be the guy they really want. Considering they have THREE second round picks, they definitely have the ammunition to trade up ahead of us and steal Graham away.

Then again, they could sit where they're at and draft Jerry Hughes. At the end of the day, I don't know who they value the most, but I just know they're in desperate need of an OLB to improve their pass rush.

I'm crossing my fingers on this one.

Or they could trade up TO us and select Graham.

Which I would be happy with, frankly. We could use extra picks.