The chance we will go offense in the first.

i think this is the order of urgentcy DE OLB {Graham spoon} if they're gone then maybe offense line

There are plenty of decent LB in the 3 and 4th rounds we don't have an immediate need for it but LB could definately be upgraded. DE could be a pick but i would be weary after the anderson pick. the d line is hard to draft and alot of guys end up busts or short term players so after the jerry pick i think they may spread 1st round talent in other positions. LB is an option but it may not be the best pick.

After getting dunta i beleive there is a large possibility we will grab the best offensive player in the draft, especially if the guy we want is'nt there. i'm not saying definately but after the robinson deal it definately is a strong possibility.

What brings you to that conclusion? We just dont switch defense or offense first every year.

We go after needs.

Currently we need starter talent at DE, OLB and probably OL somewhere.

We need depth at WR.

Jenkins just got an extension, White got an extension, HD is 2nd yr and Finns is coming back

Why is there a need to go WR or TE in the first round when we have NEEDs on defense?

What brings you to that conclusion? We just dont switch defense or offense first every year.

We go after needs.

Currently we need starter talent at DE, OLB and probably OL somewhere.

We need depth at WR.

Jenkins just got an extension, White got an extension, HD is 2nd yr and Finns is coming back

Why is there a need to go WR or TE in the first round when we have NEEDs on defense?

I personally agree that we will take te best player that comes to us regardless of what position it is. so in my mind offense was drafted primarily TD's first year defense the the second, the way this office works alot of the time is throwing people off. last year many of us beleived pettigrew would be here but TE was plugged well and we went DE. this front office is shady and seems to always throw a twist or a theme every year.

I personally agree that we will take te best player that comes to us regardless of what position it is. so in my mind offense was drafted primarily TD's first year defense the the second, the way this office works alot of the time is throwing people off. last year many of us beleived pettigrew would be here but TE was plugged well and we went DE. this front office is shady and seems to always throw a twist or a theme every year.

I dont think it was much of a offensive draft in 08'

We got we went Ryan, Baker, Lofton,Jackson, Decoud, Douglas, Biermann

Thats 3 offensive and 4 defensive in the first 7 picks.

I wouldnt call that an offensive draft.

Last year was defnitely defensive but this year should be a tad more offensive than last year.

I look for us to pick up a WR/ TE and OL somewhere between 3-6