Robinson wallpaper

Rysty

Great work, Rysty. Now if you don't mind me asking... what is your profession? You wouldn't happen to be a graphics designer by any chance, would you? Regardless of what your profession is, you are a very gifted artist. Thank you for sharing!

Great work, Rysty. Now if you don't mind me asking... what is your profession? You wouldn't happen to be a graphics designer by any chance, would you? Regardless of what your profession is, you are a very gifted artist. Thank you for sharing!

Well...graphics designing is just a hobby for me. I graduated recently from university and I'm M.Sc. To be exact I'm physicist, specialized to electronics and nanoscience. :)

Yeah...but thanks for praises. :D

Its almost scary how similar Chris Houston and Dunta Robinson look in uniform. Dreadlocks, Same Number, Same Skin color, Same Facial Hair..The only difference is that Houston has a forehead the size of California.

Any word on what Number Dunta will be wearing? Even if we cut houston, I hope he changes his number. I never want to see another CB in Atlanta wear that number or else I will have flashbacks and nightmares.