Would you give a 4th and 7th for K. Rhodes

P.A.I.N

yeah lets just keep passing on vet players. Saints didnt pass on sharper and we all know how that turned out. Im for real. i would have take him

There is a HUGE difference between Sharper and Rhodes. Rhodes was a free agent, and didn't cost draft picks. As well as Sharper has proven himself throughout his career, Rhodes has been good but fell out of favor and lost playing time. We have our safeties, shut up and stop acting like we need every good vet that gets moved.

yeah lets just keep passing on vet players. Saints didnt pass on sharper and we all know how that turned out. Im for real. i would have take him

Because Sharper was the reason they won the Super Bowl........... We don't need another safety..... Moore will be fine

He is a Cardinal.

He benefitted from playing on a agressive blitzing defense, not saying he wasnt a good player.

I wouldnt have taken him because we already have a vet S in Coleman, a potential star in Decoud and a 2nd yr player with a very high ceiling.

You dont send 2 out of of current 6 picks for a position where you just need a lil bit of depth.