Virginia Tech at Georgia Tech..

SacFalcFan

88 to 82 win for vt.. is this paul hewitt's last year? you know he is feeling the pressure to go attack those who are criticizing him..

If we get in and make a run, he stays. I like Hewitt, still have goodwill from the nattie runner up. I really do not understand how we can lose to VT at home. Hewitt get's ridiculous talent, I'd like to see him another year, especially if Favors and Lawal stay. I guess that's just wishful thinking.

If we get in and make a run, he stays. I like Hewitt, still have goodwill from the nattie runner up. I really do not understand how we can lose to VT at home. Hewitt get's ridiculous talent, I'd like to see him another year, especially if Favors and Lawal stay. I guess that's just wishful thinking.

what if you guys don't make a run? i have talked to a number of gt fans some close to your program and it's been 70/30 they want hewitt out if you guys don't make it into the tourney, but like with chan gailey they will need to make an appeal to your booster for the over 7 million they need to fire him. favors is long gone btw. he is definately not staying.. his coach had said he wouldn't even be at gt if not for the one and done rule. i can't see lawal staying either, but you have some nice pieces with oliver, rice, and udofia.