Arrelious Benn= the next Roddy White

Arrelious Benn reminds me so much of Roddy that it's ridiculous. Check it out for yourself.

Imagine 2 Roddy White's on the team.

I think he's more like a faster version of Anquan Boldin. Great hands, good blocker, great size, and incredibly tough and physical over the middle.

Roddy isn't very physical over the middle and isn't that good after the catch and breaking tackles. Anquan is, and so is Benn.

If Benn had gone to a school that passed the ball and had a good QB, I think he'd be the #1 rated WR in this class. Imagine Dez Bryant had gone to Illinois and Benn had gone to Oklahoma State. Benn would definitely be talked about as a Top 10 pick. He's got the size, he's got the speed, he's got the hands, and he can block very well -- the only thing he doesn't have is amazing production but I attribute that more to his offensive system and his crap QB than his own talents. He is also a good return man, not that we would use him for that.

I think he's more like a faster version of Anquan Boldin. Great hands, good blocker, great size, and incredibly tough and physical over the middle.

Roddy isn't very physical over the middle and isn't that good after the catch and breaking tackles. Anquan is, and so is Benn.

If Benn had gone to a school that passed the ball and had a good QB, I think he'd be the #1 rated WR in this class. Imagine Dez Bryant had gone to Illinois and Benn had gone to Oklahoma State. Benn would definitely be talked about as a Top 10 pick. He's got the size, he's got the speed, he's got the hands, and he can block very well -- the only thing he doesn't have is amazing production but I attribute that more to his offensive system and his crap QB than his own talents. He is also a good return man, not that we would use him for that.

Benn forces CBs to open up their hips to him. I think he deserves to be a first round pick and reminds me alot of both, Boldin and White.

White and Benn have both been to small colleges, crap QBs, late first round selection, similar 40 times and size.

I completely agree with you TDB.

I've 'Benn' a big fan of Rejus's for awhile and have been a proponent of selecting him at #19 overall.

My stance has softened in recents days because I also think 'Spoon is also a very unique fit for us.

I think you were the first and only public supporter of Arrelious Benn. You have some company now.

Spoon or Benn would be welcome additions.