Robinson is a good guy

Bring It

Friday afternoon around 3:30, 680 The Fan called a reporter in Houston, TX to interview him about Dunta (pronounced Don - tay) Robinson. The 680 guy asked every kind of question possible about Robinson's character, ability, team player attitude, work ethic, community service, and more. EVERYTHING. The reporter from Houston had plenty of opportunity to disclose "dirty laundry". Well, there isn't any. All he kept saying is what a great player and person Robinson is and that the Texans were nuts..........and cheap........... to let him go.

It would have been easy for him to say a few negatives but.............NOTHING. He explained the whole "Pay Me Rick" shoe signing deal also. No negatives. Zip.

Anyone else hear the interview ??

He's good enough for me.

Edited by Bring It

im glad your happy with your 10 million a year CB... :)

Seems kinda expensive for a corner to just cover Clayton, but hey? :D

When he makes a key pass breakup, with time running out in the NFC Champ. game at the Ga. Dome next Jan., putting the Falcons into the Super Bowl, his income will be bargain, like buying a new BMW 7 Series for 20 grand.

Friday afternoon around 3:30, 680 The Fan called a reporter in Houston, TX to interview him about Dunta (pronounced Don - tay) Robinson. The 680 guy asked every kind of question possible about Robinson's character, ability, team player attitude, work ethic, community service, and more. EVERYTHING. The reporter from Houston had plenty of opportunity to disclose "dirty laundry". Well, there isn't any. All he kept saying is what a great player and person Robinson is and that the Texans were nuts..........and cheap........... to let him go.

It would have been easy for him to say a few negatives but.............NOTHING. He explained the whole "Pay Me Rick" shoe signing deal also. No negatives. Zip.

Anyone else hear the interview ??

He's good enough for me.

I also heard it. The person being interviewed was Texans beat writer John McClain (Yipee ki yay, mother#@*!) He echoes the sentiments we heard on radio in a recent blog...

http://blogs.chron.com/nfl/2010/02/what_do_you_think_about_robins.html

Edited by cooperbh

DR got a lot of heat over the shoe thing but the guy was a leader and fan favorite in houston for years. he got robbed at gun point in his home and the only reason the robbers didn't kill him was because he was a good player and a leader for the texans.

Stop that. I'm 100% sure that idiots that commit armed robbery don't care who you play for, they just care what you have. They normally don't kill people because they want the money, and not a murder case on their hands.

Stop that. I'm 100% sure that idiots that commit armed robbery don't care who you play for, they just care what you have. They normally don't kill people because they want the money, and not a murder case on their hands.

No, that's actually what the perpetrators told Robinson as they were robbing him, according to his account of what happened.

No, that's actually what the perpetrators told Robinson as they were robbing him, according to his account of what happened.

Well then they were a pretty stupid bunch of goons. I love the fact that you are a star in Houston and everyone loves you, so I'll just steal things from you and threaten your life.

Well then they were a pretty stupid bunch of goons. I love the fact that you are a star in Houston and everyone loves you, so I'll just steal things from you and threaten your life.

Do you actually think a brainless punk who robs someone with a weapon is a Rhodes Scholar or something ??

Their IQ is probably 2 points above plant life.