2 Mock Drafts

hawkeye

Both assuming we get a 3,5,7 comp picks, and one with a trade. I really think getting back in the 2nd is priority

now.

Mock A:

1. DE Brandon Graham

3. CB Amari Spievey

3b. OLB A.J. Edds

4. OT Tony Washington

5. WR Seyi Ajirotutu

5b. TE Clay Harbor

6. DT Corey Peters

7. C Joe Hawley

Mock B:

Trade Houston, JA98,and 4th rd pick to NE for 2nd rd pick

1. DE Brandon Graham

2. OLB Daryl Washington

3. OT/OG Mike Johnson

3b. CB Akwasi Owusu-Ansah

5. WR Seyi Ajirotutu

5b. TE Clay Harbor

6. DT Corey Peters

7. C Joe Hawley

I really believe we will get that 2nd back. I don't know how and don't care how. Just as long as we do. And if

we do then Mock B would really have us sitting pretty.

WHAT? Mock b is the dumbest thing ever. Who would take JA98 for anything? Are you serious? And Houston too!?! New England isnt in the business of charity last i checked.

Like I said at the end, I don't care how TD get's it done. Just do it. I really don't care about that.

Some people think that if you package multiple bad players, you get higher picks. Trading Jamaal, Houston, Ty Hill, Jason Elam does not equate to a second round pick. Quantity is never better. Would you trade a second round pick for Jamarcus Russel, Bruce Gradowski, Charlie Frye, and JP Losman? (Oaklands QBs)

Hawkeye you seem to be sold on Graham like im sold on Morgan, yes I know he wont be around, but I think in the 4-3 at the LDE position, Morgan is by himself and is definetly worth a trade up if he falls out of the top 10, which by most accounts he wont, and thats for good reason

Graham can replace Abraham, So what are Sidburry/Biermann suppose to be?

I see you take a CB in the third even though we just resigned the starter from last year and signed another

Williams,Owens,Houston,Chevis,Robinson,Grimes,Hill,Spievey/AOA?

I know you are thinking Hill is practice squad material, but who else? You think a rookie will beat out Chevis? Or do you think B Williams is on his last leg?

I definitely agree with TD having to find a way back into the second round

I agree with the positions you are drafting but where you are drafting them is where Im confused

I dont know who Joe Hawley is but do you think he would be able to start next year if McClure retires?

I like Matt Tennant with the 3rd round pick or comp pick, not just because he knows Matt Ryan well, but also because he is actually pretty good and he can be the starter next year

I see you have Clay Harbor the combine star, I like another combine star, Jimmy Graham, probably wont be around in the fifth though

I see you have a Mike Jenks like WR, problem with trying to replace Mike Jenks is in our scheme, of course its not what he cant do consistently, it what he does do consistently, So I dont know if your man can block or not, but we do need someone who can block like Mike Jenks but can catch better than him, and thats hard to find resulting in Jenks being hard to replace

I like the sleeper out of Toledo Stephen Williams, big name I like Jacoby Ford, anybody satisfied with Weems as the returner may not be crazy but I think we can do better

Bottom line the mocks are realistic and I agree with the positions, I think the most important thing is getting back into the second round

Edited by the baptist

Neither... Your 1st round pick will be an OLB in a 3-4 and most likely wont make it to us anyway...

Well like I said in another thread, Graham has never shown anybody he can play LB in a 34. So at this stage

I doubt if anybody plugs him in and take that risk. He's been strictly a DE.

Well like I said in another thread, Graham has never shown anybody he can play LB in a 34. So at this stage

I doubt if anybody plugs him in and take that risk. He's been strictly a DE.

lol... opinions are like ********... Everyone has got one.

We'll have to see what happens in the draft to see who is right i guess;)