3-6-10 mock draft

good job i like the positions you focused on getting just not the importance level you placed on each...instead of a DT with the 4th take the OLB there or a WR there at least... depending on how things fall i would prefer to get a TE a little bit higher than the sixth round

1-DE-brandon graham LOVE IT

3-OT-rodger saffold Not really loving it.

4-DT-geno atkins Nowhere did you adress LB, but you address DT, hate it.

4-CB-patrick stoudamire Our CB spots are set, we can focus on other things this early.

5-OC-jeff byers Good pick at this spot.

5-WR-freddie barnes Love his hands.

6-TE-nate bynum I've seen a lot of places say he could go undrafted, but not a horrible pick for the future.

Overall I give it a C+.

1-DE-brandon graham LOVE IT

3-OT-rodger saffold Not really loving it.

4-DT-geno atkins Nowhere did you adress LB, but you address DT, hate it.

4-CB-patrick stoudamire Our CB spots are set, we can focus on other things this early.

5-OC-jeff byers Good pick at this spot.

5-WR-freddie barnes Love his hands.

6-TE-nate bynum I've seen a lot of places say he could go undrafted, but not a horrible pick for the future.

Overall I give it a C+.

Sorry dude are corners are far from set. Williams,jackson,and houston are guaranteed anything!!!!!I love stoudamire in the 4th.

Sorry dude are corners are far from set. Williams,jackson,and houston are guaranteed anything!!!!!I love stoudamire in the 4th.

Our corners are definitely set guy, we signed Robinson and Owens or Grimes will start opposite him. Williams adds depth, too, as does Chevis Jackson. Our defensive backfield actually looks pretty **** good now IF Robinson returns to his early NFL years form.