Why didn't we go after Jabari Greer?

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Because it would have messed up our comp picks..... Thats the main reason why i think we didnt make many moves last year....

If we would have signed Greer last year... We would not get this potential 3rd or 4th round comp pick that we should get this year.

By the way.. i didnt give you a negative thing

Because it would have messed up our comp picks..... Thats the main reason why i think we didnt make many moves last year....

If we would have signed Greer last year... We would not get this potential 3rd or 4th round comp pick that we should get this year.

By the way.. i didnt give you a negative thing

Great answer JBO. I should have known that. Looking back on things, do you think that was a wise move just for late late 3rd/5th round picks?

there is no way that this guy is BETTER...

If Robinson played on a team with an aggressive blitzing scheme, good safety help over the top, and an offense that put the opposition into constant passing mode, I think you'd see that he is the better of the two. Greer played great last year, but I'd hold off on annointing him just yet. I don't think he's ever started 16 games in a season or grabbed more than a couple of ints.

Dunta can't hold Jabari's jock.

Jabari proved to be a top 5 corner last year, and he got 23 million over 4 years.

Robinson has proved to be average and he got 57 million over 6 years.

Figure that one out?

Thats the best you got? Yes because Haynesworth is worth the contract he got from WAS :rolleyes:

Besides i can name 10 guys id rather have over Jabari

Jabari proved to be a top 5 corner last year, and he got 23 million over 4 years.

Figure that one out?

I think I've figured it out... you are a big time homer.

Figure that one out?

because there betting on that he will come back to his rookie form, with it being two full yrs on his knee, and he also got his wish and got paid, so now all he has to focus on is football like he was doing his rookie year... i think its goin to work, it does seem like a tye hill kinda move tho lol

Thats the best you got? Yes because Haynesworth is worth the contract he got from WAS rolleyes.gif

Besides i can name 10 guys id rather have over Jabari

Name them and I'll tell you what they did vs what Jabari did last year. I'll also put Dunta's numbers in there if you wish.

Figure that one out?

How can you say that Robinson is average and say that Greer is a top 5 corner?

Since they both came into the league in 2007 stats wise Robinson has had a better career.

robinson

G/TOT/SOLO/AST/PD /SACK /FF/REC/INT/YDS /TD

84/ 394 /330 64 /63/ 4.0 /6 0 / 13 / 162 /1

greer

79 /200/ 172 /28 /40 /2.0 /2 /0/6 /135/ 3

So that means if Robinson is average than what is Greer?

Edited by ch46745

How can you say that Robinson is average and say that Greer is a top 5 corner?

Since they both came into the league in 2007 stats wise Robinson has had a better career.

robinson

TOT SOLO AST PD SACK FF REC INT YDS TD

394 330 64 63 4.0 6 0 13 162 1

greer

200 172 28 40 2.0 2 0 6 135 3

So that means if Robinson is average than what is Greer?

They base their decisions on what did he do this game and this game...not the long run. Silly I know but they are a little :wacko:

Name them and I'll tell you what they did vs what Jabari did last year. I'll also put Dunta's numbers in there if you wish.

First of all Duntas coming off a knee injury which seriously hampers a cornerbacks ability on the field. I dont think anyone expected him to be great.

2nd of all-

Revis

Alphabet

Rodgers-Cromartie

Cromartie

Samuel

Jenkins

Talib

Porter

Jammer

Hall

Bodden

shall i continue or no?

Yes, please name them, and try to keep Greer's 4yr/$23M price tag in perspective too.

Why should i keep his price tag in perspective? Thats the dumbest argument

Try here and make your own comparisions from last season >>

http://www.profootballfocus.com/by_position.php?tab=by_position&season=2009&pos=CB&stype=r&runpass=&teamid=-1&numsnaps=25&numgames=1

Robinson

2007 #8

2008 #66

2009 #98

Greer

2007 #41

2008 #10

2009 #6

Study it for yourself......

AHAHAHAHAHa :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: keep trying. Why dont you look at the snaps both players had? That couldnt have anything to do with it right :rolleyes: