Who Wears 23

real_fan

I would be referring the player who officially holds the number twenty three on the Atlanta Falcons roster as of this moment in time.

lol i still dont see it and haevnt seen houston necessarly get burnt he is normally there to make the play sept cant turn his head and gets PI calls, now if you were reffering to #24 then i would agree

lol i still dont see it and haevnt seen houston necessarly get burnt he is normally there to make the play sept cant turn his head and gets PI calls, now if you were reffering to #24 then i would agree

u dumb?

"Getting burned" doesn't mean "getting beat deep", it means "allowing a big and/or important catch". Something that Houston has become notorious for.

I would be referring the player who officially holds the number twenty three on the Atlanta Falcons roster as of this moment in time.

Freakin hilarious.

I really think I see Houston getting traded. I just don't see us keeping Houston for any other reason than depth. When he went out at the end of the year, our secondary suddenly improved tremendously. Now we have Robinson, Williams, Grimes, Owens, Jackson. I mean, I really see Houston as our bottom tier CB now. It's a shame, darn nice build for a CB, but terrible cover corner.

Edited by FlyinRyan

u dumb?

"Getting burned" doesn't mean "getting beat deep", it means "allowing a big and/or important catch". Something that Houston has become notorious for.

Getting Burned means getting beat, Houston doesnt necessarly get beat he jsut doesnt make a play on the ball or get Pi, dude is always there to make a play jsut doesnt make the play, and thx for who gave me the -1 lol

Edited by Bkilla

Getting Burned means getting beat, Houston doesnt necessarly get beat he jsut doesnt make a play on the ball or get Pi, dude is always there to make a play jsut doesnt make the play, and thx for who gave me the -1 lol

Your cool and everything!...but what games are you watching!

Edited by CHOCTHEFALCONFAN

There, I evened you out.

Your cool and everything!...but what games are you watching!

lol thx you cool too, and im watching the same game as everyone else, Houston gives up receptions not becasue he isnt near the ball but because he doesnt turn his head, hence he isnt getting beat just fails to make a play wich is a difference

lol thx you cool too, and im watching the same game as everyone else, Houston gives up receptions not becasue he isnt near the ball but because he doesnt turn his head, hence he isnt getting beat just fails to make a play wich is a difference

Just for the record, I agree w/ you. Houston is generally in the right position to make a play. He just has no idea where the ball is. That's why it's so frustrating, he's right freaking there, just turn around and knock the ball down.

That just makes him stupid then, and that equals no place for him on this team.

If you can't learn from your mistakes on the field, time after time and again. I mean c'mon.

MAKE A PLAY ON THE BALL.

What good is he doing the team just because he's in position if he's not making the play?

Or my favorite...When it's 3rd and 5 and Houston is playing 10-12 yards off the WR. LOL. I mean seriously.

That just makes him stupid then, and that equals no place for him on this team.

If you can't learn from your mistakes on the field, time after time and again. I mean c'mon.

MAKE A PLAY ON THE BALL.

What good is he doing the team just because he's in position if he's not making the play?

Or my favorite...When it's 3rd and 5 and Houston is playing 10-12 yards off the WR. LOL. I mean seriously.

the big knock on him always was he cant turn his head and it impossible toteach it jsut comes natural, and him playing of isnt on him its were the coaches want him on the play

He lacks corner instincts. The coaches don't tell all the good DB's in the league how to make plays on the ball. They have to have natural instincts as well.

HOUSTON doesn't

thats wat im reffering to about him not turning his head, but you cant say he gets burnt when he doesnt