Falcons get no respect, when our players are accused of something

sticktracy

Yet when Ben Roethlisberger gets it good with Espn not reporting him being accused of yet another rape last night HERE in GA http://www.cnn.com/2010/CRIME/03/05/roethlisberger.accusation/ Heck even when Michael Vick was here and involved in that airport inceident, in which lab results came back negative it was all over ESPN calling the guy all kinds of names, but yet everytime Ben gets accused of rape they hide it for a few days before announcing it. That really infuriates me.

Edited by sticktracy

Yet when Ben Roethlisberger gets it good with Espn not reporting him being accused of yet another rape last night HERE in GA http://www.cnn.com/2010/CRIME/03/05/roethlisberger.accusation/ Heck even when Michael Vick was here and involved in that airport inceident, in which lab results came back negative it was all over ESPN calling the guy all kinds of names, but yet everytime Ben gets accused of rape they hide it for a few days before announcing it. That really infuriates me.

Bump

Big Ben is innocent, all these huzzies are trying to get media attention and get paid.

LMFAO, Funny how hes accused 2wice, not even Kobe was accused twice. But you'll get the typical he didnt do it reply. Its funny how things are when the tables are turned on an all american hero. Yet when Vick was accused of having marijuana in the airport when it turned out it was never true. He stayed on Espn without them even having facts and got called all kind of names. Well this is America for you. Ben probably will get another pass.

Is that him? The guy who sweared that Laurent Robinson is better than Roddy?

I think so. The new name is too close to one of his other aliases. And it's the same dumb posts and "arguments" over and over again.

I put arguments in quotes to be condescending to fly...

LMFAO, Funny how hes accused 2wice, not even Kobe was accused twice. But you'll get the typical he didnt do it reply. Its funny how things are when the tables are turned on an all american hero. Yet when Vick was accused of having marijuana in the airport when it turned out it was never true. He stayed on Espn without them even having facts and got called all kind of names. Well this is America for you. Ben probably will get another pass.

Who said he was an American Hero? So just because Kobe hasn't been busted again, that just makes Big Ben guilty? Btw... NFL is way more popular than NBA so who cares about Kobe and the NBA.

Who said he was an American Hero? So just because Kobe hasn't been busted again, that just makes Big Ben guilty? Btw... NFL is way more popular than NBA so who cares about Kobe and the NBA.

I say hes an all American hero. Because the NFL protects the players with superbowl rings. I wouldnt say the NFL is more popular than the NBA. The NBA has way more games.

I say hes an all American hero. Because the NFL protects the players with superbowl rings. I wouldnt say the NFL is more popular than the NBA. The NBA has way more games.

Doesn't matter if the NBA have a longer season, NFL > NBA.

Big Ben is being accused and I think hes innocent... why? Because woman will do anything for attention, for all we know, he got set up.

Ya know, some would say you can only get accused of something so many times before it's true.

I do wonder, if it is just a ploy to get money, wouldn't this hussy have seen that the other girl didn't make out well in her attempt. I thought I read that she got probation in 30 days in jail for deformation of character.

Not sure, doesn't really matter as long as it's not our QB, or anyone of our players.

I'm not going as far as the OP is going with this, but the news of this leaked on twitter, TMZ, and PFT several hours before ESPN, CNN, AJC, or even Macon.com (Biggest paper near Milledgeville) reported it

I do think that if Ben were another race and not a Superbowl MVP people would be a lot less likely to let him off the hook especially if there is a second incident. Where there's smoke there's fire. I have no idea whether he's guilty or not. But there is a little bit of merit to what the OP said. He's reaching quite a bit, but there is some validity to his point.

I'm not going as far as the OP is going with this, but the news of this leaked on twitter, TMZ, and PFT several hours before ESPN, CNN, AJC, or even Macon.com (Biggest paper near Milledgeville) reported it

I do think that if Ben were another race and not a Superbowl MVP people would be a lot less likely to let him off the hook especially if there is a second incident. Where there's smoke there's fire. I have no idea whether he's guilty or not. But there is a little bit of merit to what the OP said. He's reaching quite a bit, but there is some validity to his point.

thanks man.