Ledbetter is a moron

From suggesting we take Pouncey at 19 to saying Robinson turns 27 in April....this guy is an idiot. With the competitive job market, how is he still employed?

I've been wondering this forever. He ALWAYS has typos and truly crappy articles...

I just dont understand. I would do his job for a 1/10 of what he's making and could do it so much better.

Unless it's someone like Nick Mangold or Alex Mack, I agree.

No doubt there are great centers, but not in the first round (unless they can also be a dominant guard, but still...)

It would be like taking a kicker in the 2nd round. Heck yeah he could be awesome, but no way you need him in the 2nd. JMHO.

Ledbetter's writing is surprisingly bad.

And when you call him out on it in the AJC 'comments' section, he'll go back to his article, correct the egregious errors you pointed out, then delete your comment from the list. Happened to me yesterday. What a tool.

From suggesting we take Pouncey at 19 to saying Robinson turns 27 in April....this guy is an idiot. With the competitive job market, how is he still employed?

He's still employed for the same reason most of the idiotic adults on this forum make over 50K a year, poor leadership/management. The same reason this country is collapsing from the inside, poor leadership. The same reason our government is bailing out huge companies that are failing while trying to pass bills that will put us in jail for not paying for their health insurance. HORRIBLE LEADERSHIP and poor decisions by the people in non-entry level positions.