Now could we please cut Chis Houston

sticktracy

Yeah, we aren't going to cut ANY of our CBs until we have to reduce the roster size. They're all gonna get a chance to develop a little under our new CB coach. Emmitt, as great of a player and motivator as he is, is a really terrible defensive backs coach.

right now we will be going into OTAs Minicamp and training camp with Housotn, you dont release a young corner just cuz you sign another, yes houston is not great but you keep him for depth and give him a chance to compete, only corner i see us possibly cutting but highly doubt it is tye hill as of right now, so basically we will go into OTAs with:(from who i think starts to depth order)

Dunta Robinson

Chris Owens

Brent Grimes

Chris Houston

Brian Williams(safety depth)

Chevis Jackson

Tye Hill(possibly cut)

The defense just got better with robinson signing what do we do about the other cornerback position? Grimes showed last season he can make a few plays. Cut houston Now!

I wonder if Houston has finally figured out how he squandered a chance in the NFL? dude is fast as heck, should be better than he's played..

Do people really think tye Hill is better than Houston? REALLLY??????? I can't believe how many people think Houston is the first CB to go. I still get nightmares of Josh Freeman ripping Hill apart in 2 plays. That guy is awful and couldn't make it on the worst team in the NFL.

Comparing Houston to Tye Hill isn't a fair comparison. Neither of them will be a factor when competing for starting jobs in the NFL come next season.