If we've signed Robinson, what are our biggest priorities

for this draft? In what order? Which round in the draft do we look to fill that hole?

I say:

Defensive End - 1st round

Linebacker - Round 3

O-Line - Round 6

Tight End - Round 4

Safety - Round 5

Wide Receiver

Dude OLB has to be no. 1. We are old with Peterson and Nicholas is suspect. He's ok on the run but poor in pass coverage. Then DE should be next but at least we have more depth and a couple of possible stars there in Sidbury and Bierman. I agree with the TE being next but what are you thinking about when you say safety 4th. We have Coleman, Decloud, and Moore our 2nd rd pick last yr at safety. OL should be 4th and after that your just looking for special teams players

You cant say we need to get this position in that round. It doesn't work like that.

Nicholas isn't suspect and he sure isn't weak in coverage. In fact, he was our best coverage starting LB most games and we matched him up plenty of times this past season against quality players.

We don't need to draft another Safety. We've got 2 starters and spent a 3rd rounder on Moore to back them up or take Coleman's spot eventually. Plus we have good depth with Harris and Peprah.

What we could draft this year that would make the most impact:

1) WR - this seems to draw the ire of people here but Jenkins is awful and Roddy is not getting any help. Gonzales sure isn't going to help stretch the field either and Douglas is coming off a major knee inury.

2) K - We need a very good kicker that we can count on the next 10 years. It cost us a playoff berth this year. I expect us to draft one with a comp pick.

3) OL - We need depth and better quality talent here like a fat people need The Biggest Loser.

4) LB - While it would probably have the least immediate impact with Peterson still playing at a respectable level, a really good WLB would make a huge difference for us...especially with guys like Bush running around our division.

prodigy, how can you not mention DE and DT depth? Our DTs aside from Babs could not get to the qb, and we have too many RDE style ends. Several times QBs just steppes up when Abe came around the corner and a pass rushing DT in our rotation would be very helpful.

I agree with WR, we need some weapons, toooooo thin there and we felt the downside when HD went down.

We need pass protection just as bad though, no good having weapons when Ryan doesn't even have 3 seconds to throw.

Also agree with OLB, don't think it matters which position, Nicholas is better at WLB, but adequate at SLB. Edds would be good or we can just live with Nicholas as SLB and get Spoon. However we lose the talent of Peterson and his run stopping ability.

We need DE, OLB, OT, WR, DT, K. No order, just gotta get BPA of those needs in each round.

prodigy, how can you not mention DE and DT depth? Our DTs aside from Babs could not get to the qb, and we have too many RDE style ends. Several times QBs just steppes up when Abe came around the corner and a pass rushing DT in our rotation would be very helpful.

I agree with WR, we need some weapons, toooooo thin there and we felt the downside when HD went down.

We need pass protection just as bad though, no good having weapons when Ryan doesn't even have 3 seconds to throw.

Also agree with OLB, don't think it matters which position, Nicholas is better at WLB, but adequate at SLB. Edds would be good or we can just live with Nicholas as SLB and get Spoon. However we lose the talent of Peterson and his run stopping ability.

We need DE, OLB, OT, WR, DT, K. No order, just gotta get BPA of those needs in each round.

Prodigy- first. Moore was drafted in the 2nd rd not the 3rd. Second- I would be nice to click your heels three times and upgrade Jenkins but it doesn't work that way. I guess you didn't notice that we gave him a nice fat contract a yr ago. He's getting around 4-5 mil a yr. He's not bad enough that we can eat that kind of a contract. Douglas will be a tremendous help in stretching the defense and by all accounts his rehab is on schedule and he will be ready to go when camp starts. I would rather have a Dexter mccluster type that could be our Reggie bush (line up in the backfield, slot, or WR) and that type of guy can be had in the 3rd rd. Lastly, you are trying to tell me that Stephen Nicholas who is 6'3" and 255# can keep up with reggie bush, percy harvin, Wes welker, Felix jones, or Darren sproles. You weren't really watching Nicholas during the games this yr, I guess. Hes a big run stuffer. He plays hard. He's young and he would be ok on Peterson's side but we need witherspoon (or a LB of his build and speed) 6'1" 235# that ran a 4.6 40 at the combine to try and cover these backs out of the backfield and slot recievers that LB's have to cover when playing the top teams you have to beat to make the playoffs.