Who do we go after next?

Dont wanna jump the gun and jinx the Dunta Robinson deal..when it happens...but say if we do sign him this weekend. Who do you see this team going after next in free agency. I know TD wants to build through the draft but their are still a couple quality free agents out there who can help this team out. Im not saying I want us to go out and sign 10 30 year old veterans to this roster. But more like 1 or 2 more veterans after Robinson (pending) and then call this free agency a done deal.

If we were to address DE or OLB then it'd be interesting if we gave up our first round pick to sign Brandon Marshall who would absolutely make our offense unstoppable. I don't think I'm willing to give up a first for him, but he is that type of talent. I know I know..more of a Madden type of deal and it'll never happen. Just saying it'd be interesting.

Edited by falc82

If we were to address DE or OLB then it'd be interesting if we gave up our first round pick to sign Brandon Marshall who would absolutely make our offense unstoppable. I don't think I'm willing to give up a first for him, but he is that type of talent. I know I know..more of a Madden type of deal and it'll never happen. Just saying it'd be interesting.

Seattle Seahawks

Too many other needs.

According to Pat Yasinkas Dunta is it unless mid-lvl FAs , I would love us to take a peek at Charles Grant since he got dumped by the Saints, I wish we looked at Kampman but the way its looking hes going to the Bucs. :(

you dont want grant man. he's gotten fat and lazy and teams are skeptical of him even passing a physical at this point.

I personally feel like Dunta Robinson will probably be the only high caliber free agent signing, I like the way Thomas Dimitroff continues to build this roster through the draft and pick and choose very selectively in free agency. I think teams like the Steelers, Patriots, Colts, and Giants all do it pretty much that way. If we do sign any other free agents they will likely be not very popular names.

I personally feel like Dunta Robinson will probably be the only high caliber free agent signing, I like the way Thomas Dimitroff continues to build this roster through the draft and pick and choose very selectively in free agency. I think teams like the Steelers, Patriots, Colts, and Giants all do it pretty much that way. If we do sign any other free agents they will likely be not very popular names.

Pat Yasinskas agrees with you. From his article earlier today, before the Dunta Robinson signing became official, as follows:

Update on Robinson and Falcons

March, 5, 2010 Mar 5 3:26PM By Pat Yasinskas

Just wanted to give you a little update on Dunta Robinsons visit to Atlanta. Ive been saying this deal will happen, barring some unforeseen development, but Ive been saying that an official announcement wont come for another day or two.

Robinson The first part of that remains true this deal is almost certain to happen. But Im now hearing that things are progressing so well that we could have an official announcement as early as tonight.

Also, for those Atlanta fans thinking Robinson is only the start of a free-agent frenzy by the Falcons, stop it. The word Im hearing out of Flowery Branch, Ga., is that the Robinson signing will be the only really big one for the Falcons.

Yeah, they could sign a few mid-level free agents, but theyre going to stick to their plan of building primarily through the draft.

http://espn.go.com/blog/nfcsouth