An idea I had?

savage77

I would not mind trading our 3rd round pick for anquan boldin. I know alot of you are thinking we need defense. Well i would like to trade jerious norwood to san diego for 2nd round pick. We could find another back in free agency, or draft one in about 4th round. Running back class is deep this year in the draft. Just a idea i had.

I would not mind trading our 3rd round pick for anquan boldin. I know alot of you are thinking we need defense. Well i would like to trade jerious norwood to san diego for 2nd round pick. We could find another back in free agency, or draft one in about 4th round. Running back class is deep this year in the draft. Just a idea i had.

If we sign Robinson, I honestly wouldn't be opposed to this. But it won't happen in my opinion.

no one would give up a second for Norwood.

Just look at what Arizona is asking for Boldin.

Are you telling me Jerious has more value than Boldin? San Diego would be nuts to do that.

no one would give up a second for Norwood.

Just look at what Arizona is asking for Boldin.

Are you telling me Jerious has more value than Boldin? San Diego would be nuts to do that.

not saying that at all, i am going by what they are tendered as. boldin an 3rd and norwood a 2nd. Honestly if norwood could stay healthy all season he would be huge for a team.

I might not be willing to part with Jamal so easily..

I think it is only fair to throw in a draft pick..first rounder.

They'd be lucky to get that deal, I'mma test it on Madden real quick.

Okay, I'm back. ...I thought I'd try a first and 3rd just to test the market... can't believe it but they took it. TD better be calling Indy right now.

I would do the 3rd rounder for Boldin in a heartbeat. He's worth the money. I doubt that Norwood would fetch a second. He's good, but far from great and coming off a very subpar injury filled season

They'd be lucky to get that deal, I'mma test it on Madden real quick.

Okay, I'm back. ...I thought I'd try a first and 3rd just to test the market... can't believe it but they took it. TD better be calling Indy right now.

If it worked on Madden , it has gotta work right?

Get it done TD!