Seahawks about to BLOW UP their team chemistry

AuburnFalcon

Mike Holmgren gets out of town and they bring in that slime ball Pete Carroll and all of the sudden he starts throwing cash at a bad seed. No wonder he wasn't successful in the NFL before. The NFL ain't USC. You can't bring in all of these "Me-first" guys and expect the team to function correctly. They ain't 18 years old anymore. Marshall showed last year that he can't be trusted to do what is best for the team by the way he acted in pre-season and then down the stretch when they were battling for a playoff spot. Heck the entire team voted that he should be suspended during that crunch time instead of playing. When your team thinks your too big of a distraction and not good for the team when a win could get you in the playoffs, that tells me all I need to know about this dude.

I give Carroll 3 years before he is looking for a college gig again.

Mike Holmgren gets out of town and they bring in that slime ball Pete Carroll and all of the sudden he starts throwing cash at a bad seed. No wonder he wasn't successful in the NFL before. The NFL ain't USC. You can't bring in all of these "Me-first" guys and expect the team to function correctly. They ain't 18 years old anymore. Marshall showed last year that he can't be trusted to do what is best for the team by the way he acted in pre-season and then down the stretch when they were battling for a playoff spot. Heck the entire team voted that he should be suspended during that crunch time instead of playing. When your team thinks your too big of a distraction and not good for the team when a win could get you in the playoffs, that tells me all I need to know about this dude.

I give Carroll 3 years before he is looking for a college gig again.

Team chemistry? They were 4-12 in 2008 and 5-11 last year. They need to BLOW it up!

This is actually a very good move for them. They haven't had a really good WR there since Largent and Marshall's attitude problem is directly related to the Broncos head coach. Carroll is a player's coach and will cater to Marshall to make him comfortable.

mcdaniels is a bigger dbag than marshall could ever be. we should have went after him.

You have reference to Vick in your signature and you call McDaniels a dbag? Really?!? :huh:

Marshall is basically T.O. Junior. I'm glad Denver is willing to let him go somewhere else. They will be back in contention in the AFC very soon and will do it without Marshall. Now Eddie Royal can get some looks and prove how good of a WR he is.

You have reference to Vick in your signature and you call McDaniels a dbag? Really?!? :huh:

Marshall is basically T.O. Junior. I'm glad Denver is willing to let him go somewhere else. They will be back in contention in the AFC very soon and will do it without Marshall. Now Eddie Royal can get some looks and prove how good of a WR he is.

He's nowhere close to what T.O. is. W/o Marshall Royal is going to struggle. He's not a #1 WR. I'm sorry to tell you this.

You have reference to Vick in your signature and you call McDaniels a dbag? Really?!?

What's wrong with welcoming Vick back to the NFL? He paid his debt, and then some. I'm not saying I like him, or that I like what he has been saying lately, but once someone has paid their debt to society you have to wipe their slate clean man.

And McDaniels is a *********. Yeah maybe Marshall reacted immaturely but Josh was pushing buttons.

He's nowhere close to what T.O. is. W/o Marshall Royal is going to struggle. He's not a #1 WR. I'm sorry to tell you this.

What's wrong with welcoming Vick back to the NFL? He paid his debt, and then some. I'm not saying I like him, or that I like what he has been saying lately, but once someone has paid their debt to society you have to wipe their slate clean man.

And McDaniels is a *********. Yeah maybe Marshall reacted immaturely but Josh was pushing buttons.

And how close are either one of you to the Denver Broncos? I would guess that I am closer to "the situation" than either one of you. I can tell you, Marshall is a baby-T.O. and McDaniels isn't as bad as you state. Unless of course you think that exerting oneself as a person with authority is just horribly awful...